SAG/SYP Farce

On 19/12/2019 at 17:12, S36 OWL said:

It's plainly obvious that the council want us out of Hillsbro.  I emailed John Mothersole months ago asking for an explanation as to why home and away supporters are allowed to exit Bramhall Lane side by side from from exit gates only 10 feet apart onto Bramhall Lane. I received no answer, surprise, surprise. 

I sent the same email again last week to him and SYP and Billings.  Once again, no reply. 

Conspiracy theory,why would either respond to such an accusation.

13 minutes ago, sw1867 said:

How is it a conspiracy theory?

2 grounds a few miles apart with a very clear difference of how rules are interpreted and enforced.

Furthermore, the ground that has in the last few years had the most incidents of disorder is the one that has no restrictions imposed.

Its obvious that it makes no sense and should be explained.

And who’s scummy fans were involved in the disorder that led to this decision in the first place!!!

28 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

I still can’t get my head around how the so called expert reached this conclusion by attending one game, and seeing some video footage from SYP of another game.

Why don't we employ the so called expert to carry out a review of other grounds such as the sty and bellend road and see what his findings are there

Just for balance