Next 10 games

23 hours ago, Kameron said:

The EFL will dish out the punishment before the normal season ends. 

Let's say they do, in April. 12 points for arguments sake. We obviously appeal, that wouldn't be heard until after the season is over. 

Any potential points deduction wont happen until next season IMO, and I doubt the Prem would enforce it if we went up.

Stop being a fanny Kam.

7 hours ago, TodwickOwl said:

Cant see Leeds adding much 

Bielsa throws them in reserves for 2 months to get them upto speed with Bielsa ball 

They’ll capitulate too again at some point - it’s burnout football, few injuries and they’re gone 

as this bielsa bloke ever had any success ?...….if his style of management is so obviously flawed why on earth did leeds appoint him . 

8 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

I have to stop myself getting carried away- positively or negatively!

There always an unexpected glorious performance like yesterday and always a banana skin where least expected!

I fully expect Bristol to score ten and us finish with eight men..

• Haha 1

On 14/12/2019 at 18:15, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

If you are going to start a thread called next 10 games, at least list the next 10 games:-

H v Bristol City

A v Stoke

H v Cardiff

H v Hull

A v Leeds

H v Blackburn

Av Wigan

H v Millwall

A v Barnsley

A v Luton

Next 5 vital because you’d certainly fancy us in the 5 after that.

20 points out of the next 10 games and we will be right up there. 15 points will probably see us around 8th but still in with a shout of play offs. Anything below 15 and we going to need to have a amazing last third of season to be up there. 

If i was chansiri i would be doing everything possible to get up this season and delay the ffp trial until end of the season. With the trial and the fact that we are good enough with no other teams really outstanding. This is the perfect opportunity for us to come good. 

On 14/12/2019 at 18:01, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

For context, Birmingham got charged in August, it then took the EFL until March to deduct them points. We got charged in November. If we somehow manage to escape this league, they cant do anything to us, I.e, villa and wolves. 

The brum case was delayed because a member of the panel had a ' conflict of interest' which only came to light shortley before the hearing...no idea what it was btw.

But they, brum..did know the date well before.

We don't even have a date..hopefully the efl have fooooked up again.

Why would they say we have all the evidence..but not set a date, perhaps DC put spanner in their evidence...who knows

Points off start of next season maybe...if we are still in this league.:rolleyes:

Guest Kameron
On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 17:54, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Let's say they do, in April. 12 points for arguments sake. We obviously appeal, that wouldn't be heard until after the season is over. 

Any potential points deduction wont happen until next season IMO, and I doubt the Prem would enforce it if we went up.

Stop being a fanny Kam.

Anyone thinking we have any chance of being promoted this season I suggest they have a read of the EFL rules and in particular rules regarding membership.  The punishment will be dished out imminently and it will stand. Chansiri may decide to appeal via the courts but he'd be foolish because of said membership rules. 

2 hours ago, Kameron said:

Anyone thinking we have any chance of being promoted this season I suggest they have a read of the EFL rules and in particular rules regarding membership.  The punishment will be dished out imminently and it will stand. Chansiri may decide to appeal via the courts but he'd be foolish because of said membership rules. 

If appealed, it won't stand until the appeal is heard. 

If we had a deduction, appealed and the points deduction still stood, and we ended up winning the appeal, EFL would open themselves up to massive lawsuits especially if it stopped us from competing in the playoffs.

The deduction, if we indeed get one, won't take effect until the start of next season I reckon.