Team for Derby

We need to really try to start keeping a consistent line up where possible. But I would like to explore the possibility of a Rhodes Fletcher partnership.

Dawson

Moses

Iorfa

Lees

Fox

Murphy

Bannan

Hutchinson

Harris

Fletcher

Rhodes

However I think there’s a chance that Murphy will be swapped out for Reach & Luongo for Hutch

2 hours ago, Avon barksdale said:

At 34 and entering this busy period of games.We should be looking to rest Fletcher but he’s playing that well and he’s that important to the team we simply can’t .Hope we don’t regret it .

Hes better than kun aguero 

He's 32.

8 minutes ago, Avon barksdale said:

Where the bloody hell did I get 34 from ??? Still think the point stands , 7 games in 25 days could be pushing it. For me Fletch , iorfa and Harris are our most important players this season 

I’d agree, but adding Bannan.

Will likely be rhodes for nuhiu and maybe reach for murphy but would like to see murphy tried central, reach has been tried there but murphy has more pace.

Dawson

Moses iorfa lees fox

hutch bannan 

Harris    Murphy   reach

Fletch 

Easy to bring rhodes on 2nd half again for murphy or reach if need be and luongo for hutch

Edited by Ash77

4 hours ago, Avon barksdale said:

At 34 and entering this busy period of games.We should be looking to rest Fletcher but he’s playing that well and he’s that important to the team we simply can’t .Hope we don’t regret it .

Hes better than kun aguero 

Good job he's 32 then... 

7 hours ago, HirstWhoScoredIt said:

I don’t think we should change the system when on a run but I think the strongest system and XI for the players we have available is:-

3-5-2

Westwood

Iorfa

Lees

Borner

Odubajo

Luongo

Hutch

Bannan

Harris

Forestieri

Fletcher

That looks a really solid team to me.

I like that formation but would pick Reach ahead of Odubajo - and get him to swap wings with Harris

5 minutes ago, DIPPS_S.W.F.C said:

Busy period cimming up,needs match fitness,dint change winning team,he's club captain looked a bit rusty needs the confidence of being pucked from Monk...

Have i missed owt??...UTO...

Yes , Borner is a better player and "looking rusty" means he hasn't played that well.