West Brom -V- Wednesday OMDT

Amazing I have no memory of this result .but I do recall going out with a girl that day at university. It was our first date and she said most of her friends were'nt going out that night because they were so upset about JFK. 

For all their faults, the comparison between Kennedy,Harold Macmillan (PM) and Harold Wilson (Labour leader) and their three present day counterparts is staggering and truly depressing.

Ahhhhh..........and it's back to the football, thank god for that. 

Thanks Snoots, and good to hear from Stubbs, hope he uses enough chemical cleaner on those pipes. 

Give us a brave and battling performance today please, a win if possible, but getting properly stuck in will suffice if not. Thank you.

Edited by gazzamk2
  • Like 5

Oh god is football back? Just when I was really getting into the minutiae of accounting too. Fully expecting 90 minutes of excitement today to keep us occupied. Be amazing to get a win and nice to get a draw. The worst thing that could happen to us in our current situation is a big thumping loss. I'm worried that would really start to cause rifts and problems in the fanbase at a time when we need togetherness more than ever. Well, since we were on the high court steps anyway. 

I can't shake the feeling that we have a mountain to climb this season and we're not quite ready for what's about to hit us off the pitch. Wish I could. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, new zealand owl said:

Totally confident today, no idea why but 1-2 to us. These games tend to suit our style and reckon we will take advantage. 

That’s what I think. Livermore and sawyers are out for them today so I expect us to take control in the middle. We have a good team and lapses of concentration has cost us recently. If we sort that out, I can see a win today. 

2 hours ago, latemodelchild said:

Oh god is football back? Just when I was really getting into the minutiae of accounting too. Fully expecting 90 minutes of excitement today to keep us occupied. Be amazing to get a win and nice to get a draw. The worst thing that could happen to us in our current situation is a big thumping loss. I'm worried that would really start to cause rifts and problems in the fanbase at a time when we need togetherness more than ever. Well, since we were on the high court steps anyway. 

I can't shake the feeling that we have a mountain to climb this season and we're not quite ready for what's about to hit us off the pitch. Wish I could. 

It's that time of year. Wednesday in a financial mess. The clocks have gone back. It seems to have rained for forty days and forty nights. We still live in hope there is something to play for this season...

The result today could make or break the season, on the back of SAG and the EFL trying to break the club off the field.

I'd be happy with a draw and a stay of execution, but a win and we've everything to play for this season and a  defeat by two goals or more.... The Meltdown police will be on the streets again with water cannons and plastic bullets. 

And by the way Mr C, tell Milan if he calls, to F3ck Off!

4 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Thought I’d repeat my line in the EFL thread.

Nando scores a last minute winner against the Baggies, then drops his shorts, with F*ck the EFL” written across his backside.

Got to be worth another ban surely?

It is written in the stars...

lol

This is a good test for the players. WBA will be up there come the end; a good team who probably expect promotion. 

I'd like to think we can compete and perhaps get a result - we'd all take a draw if we're honest.

I hope the players use the club's misconduct charge as an extra incentive and not a distraction. Hope this brings them together and creates a team spirit of resistance.

No more last minute capitulations please.

• Like 5