West Brom -V- Wednesday OMDT

5 minutes ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Bannan is a very very good championship Midfielder and every pundit i've heard expresses that opinion but you know better 

Westwood like lots of keepers do has dropped a couple of clangers mixed in with some world class saves in the same matches 

Westwood is past it . His kicking is dreadful he can’t catch and he’s dropping clanger after clanger . He needs replacing . The lad at forest shows how far away he is from being what’s required . 

bannan is decent and is the least of our issues but he’s stale like everything else at the club . Need a huge shake up 

Just now, Miffed said:

I think the ‘Hutch Bannan and Lee not good enough’ comment reflects on them as a collective and not individually 

Bannan might be one of the best midfielders in the league... but alongside Hutchinson and Lee it just doesn’t seem to work

Then thats a proposition that can be debated 

What irritates the hell out me is that whenever and i do mean whenever we go behind the opposition are average or crap irrespective of how they play or how their season is progressing and our players are past it or crap or both 

Its nonsense, remember we should be beating teams like Preston ?

Just now, james o connor said:

Westwood is past it . His kicking is dreadful he can’t catch and he’s dropping clanger after clanger . He needs replacing . The lad at forest shows how far away he is from being what’s required . 

bannan is decent and is the least of our issues but he’s stale like everything else at the club . Need a huge shake up 

How many worldies has he made that kept us in games ?

anyway we aren't going to agree so its pointless ill support our team you carry on slagging em

1 minute ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Then thats a proposition that can be debated 

What irritates the hell out me is that whenever and i do mean whenever we go behind the opposition are average or crap irrespective of how they play or how their season is progressing and our players are past it or crap or both 

Its nonsense, remember we should be beating teams like Preston ?

cant disagree with that 

13 minutes ago, Miffed said:

I think the ‘Hutch Bannan and Lee not good enough’ comment reflects on them as a collective and not individually 

Bannan might be one of the best midfielders in the league... but alongside Hutchinson and Lee it just doesn’t seem to work

Exactly the issue. Often hear Bannan was great as usual but usually followed by 'in a losing effort'.