West Brom -V- Wednesday OMDT

Brilliant as always snoots and it's good that you put it up early as there wasn't much to talk about this week apart from the cowboys that are in the efl, anyway it's great we have a fully fit team and let's hope we come away with 3 points and close the gap to the playoffs. Uto

• Like 1

Thanks Milord. Good to have the OMDT back, but they are getting earlier.... I’m expecting to see the Birmingham one on here before 6pm tomorrow.

As for the Throstles game, I’ll be happy with a draw tomorrow. We’ve had better weeks off the field, but hopefully it won’t have got to the players.

Nice to see Doom is on hand to cheer us up though as ever. I’ve actually started my Christmas shopping by purchasing one of the new range of Howson mugs for Mrs Bonvin. Hope she likes it.

9666F9E6-04E5-4693-92D9-36BC59DFB833.jpegUp the Owls. Ferk the EFL.

Edited by Pablo Bonvin
  • Haha 4

Head says we're going to lose because we're the nearly men 2-0.

Heart says come on Wednesday we've got this, this is our time, Monk is our man 0-2.

TBF though I'm feeling quite tired and not thinking straight so this will probably look ridiculous in the morning.

lol

UTO

• Like 1

From 56 years ago.

Alan Finney x 2  Colin Dobson x 2 and a wonder goal by David (Bronco) Layne. A superb performance from Dobson who created Laynes goal in super fashion keepy uppy with a series of overhead kicks as Layne raced in from 40 yards out. The timing of Dobson was fabulous as he timed his lob into the box. Layne met the ball diving header style with his nose close to the ground about 15 yards out and crashed his unstoppable header to the left side of the net. But this wasn't West Brom, it was Wolves and it was exactly one day after Kennedy was shot.

It was upsetting because not long before we thought we were all going to die in a nuclear war, but Kennedy and khruschev got their heads together. The Cuba crisis was dissipated and the cold war began to cool.  Wednesday 5-0 Wolves.     

Edited by nevthelodgemoorowl
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2