West Brom -V- Wednesday OMDT

Looks like West Brom like to slow the game down and get the ball on the floor, and mix it up with diagonal crossfield balls. I think We should try and take the game to them at pace as we did in the last game, and see what fortune brings. 

Diangana seems to be the WBA danger man on the left wing. A busy afternoon for Liam Palmer then.

Hull created chances in their last game but didn't take them. 

• Like 1

Right let's stop saying we'd be happy with a draw (me included). 

If we are serious about getting out of this rubbish league, we need an winning mentality from everyone, fans included.

Come on Wednesday - 3 points !!!!!

The "Siege" starts today, The EFL, EVERY other club, The Police, The Council, SAG..all of 'em, hell bent on us plummetting back down to depths ,

"Gird yer loins "  owls fans  ...(instruction on girding loins have been omitted due to problems wiv  p* rnhub)

Its time to scream "f.ook 'em all"..howl at the moon and bring 3 points back from The Hawthorns

PLAY UP THE WEDNESDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by asteener1867
  • Like 2

17 minutes ago, Brissy-owl said:

got a feeling itl be a very boring 0-0 or a late winner for either side, drab game,  not feeling this one 

Either that or it's all going to go to poo within the first 10 mins. Goal down, player sent off, EFL announce 12 point deduction and FF placed under investigation for saying he prefers the"white" ball to the winter yellow one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Will go along with the team selected, but would like to see FF given a start.

For me we've persisted with that midfield now for too many years. Need to try something different as I know exactly how they will play, the runs they make etc. Teams have worked us it in that area.
Edited by agentwalker

I can tell you now how this is going to play out

Hutch is going to always drop in the middle of the back to.

Palmer and fox will push high. Too high and it'll mean they're always marked and we have no out ball when we have it at the back.

Harris and Murphy will do the exact opposite of what we need them to do. We need them to stay wide, hug the lines and get ball in the box. What'll happen is they'll come inside, trying to let the full backs do the crossing.

Need bannan and Lee to perform today and find space otherwise it's going to be direct to Fletcher all the time and work off the knock downs.

Just need to go back to basics, get the wingers we've signed to perform as wingers and let Fletcher hammer home the crosses.

Edited by agentwalker
  • Like 1

Guest LittleG
28 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

As much as I rate him, it's good to see Reach dropped, as his recent from hasn't been anywhere near his best.

Hopefully it's a sign that there'll be no guaranteed starters under Monk, and might see Reach impact the game as a sub.

I agree he's not reached the standards he has set in the past but does Murphy really deserve a place instead of Reach.