That Corner

Is anyone else struggling to get over how bad that corner from "Joey" was? 

I mean...I just, WTF was that?!

Two days have past and I'm having problems processing how anyone, bar someone with no legs, could hit a corner quite so bad. 

• Haha 2

I don't understand how Pelupessy was put in a position where he had the opportunity to hit so many poor corners.

Surely after a couple of stinkers, the manager would take the pressure off him and tell someone else to have a go. Fox, Reach, Lee and Harris can all deliver a decent cross, so to leave Pelupessy getting more and more anxious about it with each mis-hit delivery seems a bit odd.

26 minutes ago, SiJ said:

It happened 8 f00king times. 

Wasn't his first corner headed over the bar by Hutch at the back post, and something like his third or fourth cleared off the line after Iorfa headed it across goal (Fox would have had a tap in)?

In fact, bar that corner (which was, to put it kindly, dogshit), I'd say they were of comparable quality to Hutch's in the second half.

I think the short story is we maybe shouldn't have our defensive midfielders trying to take corners.

Edited by StudentOwl

45 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Is anyone else struggling to get over how bad that corner from "Joey" was? 

I mean...I just, WTF was that?!

Two days have past and I'm having problems processing how anyone, bar someone with no legs, could hit a corner quite so bad. 

Let it go pal 

'right lads when i stick 2 hands in the air it means i am going to stick the ball straight out of play, we can't risk a counter attack'. lol

In all fairness why Joey is on corners is beyond me. Harris, Reach, Lee, Fox, Palmer. All could have done better.

• Haha 1