Sky Sports

1 hour ago, kilnhurstowl said:

Should be coming hear and getting all three points. We are 1 point 1 friggin point behind. Not a whole league. Bog off sky. 

Sky are great at that...

look at the table, whoever’s higher - act like they’re world beaters and the other team hasn’t a chance. 

Must be something to do with SkyBet. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

Sky are great at that...

look at the table, whoever’s higher - act like they’re world beaters and the other team hasn’t a chance. 

Must be something to do with SkyBet. 

Nothing to do with that Tw@t Keith  Andrews then.

Are they that desperate for pundits that they have him on every week.

Give him a long holiday so he can sort his hair out.

1 hour ago, sheffsteel said:

Sky did provide a 10 second summary of Wednesdays performance right at the end.

Keith Andrew said “Wednesday are well drilled and organised” Then said “they are similiar to Preston NE”. 
Agree the post match chat was 80- 90% Leeds focussed.

Well-drilled, said the vicar to the barmaid.

They have an absolute hard on for Leeds and it has only got harder since Biesla and his bucket rocked up.

2nd v 3rd before KO and we were treated as very much some team who were playing Leeds. No representation in the studio, but Leeds get Beckford for some reason. 

• Thanks 1

You can see who Skys favs are by the opening graphic.

Those who they fancy have a clip of a player, manager etc.

The rest (including us) just have our logo and that's it. I mean, were they that strapped for cash that they could only afford clips for certain teams? Course not. 

I don’t get why people get so wound up about media coverage. Sky will pick the angle which will attract the most viewers.

And like it or not, Leeds and Bielsa are quite popular at the moment with neutrals and fans from around the world.

At the end of the day who the hell cares. We’ll go about our business quietly thank you very much. 

9 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I don’t get why people get so wound up about media coverage. Sky will pick the angle which will attract the most viewers.

And like it or not, Leeds and Bielsa are quite popular at the moment with neutrals and fans from around the world.

At the end of the day who the hell cares. We’ll go about our business quietly thank you very much. 

I care.

4 hours ago, ES6owl said:

I’m watching from home today, and sky are still focusing on Leeds. Nothing about us atall. Quite funny really.

Midweek on Radio (Talksport), Stoke can move out of bottom 3 with a win at Sheffield Wednesday. FFS