Sky Sports

28 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I don’t get why people get so wound up about media coverage. Sky will pick the angle which will attract the most viewers.

And like it or not, Leeds and Bielsa are quite popular at the moment with neutrals and fans from around the world.

At the end of the day who the hell cares. We’ll go about our business quietly thank you very much. 

Agree with this. I watched the match back when I got home. Didn't think it was as bad as some said and I quite like Keith Andrews. I think he is usually pretty fair. 

I'm happy for them to put all the pressure on Leeds. They're expected to go up. Nobody expects it of us. We were predicted to finish bottom of the league in August. I'm quite happy for us to go under the radar.  

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, vulva said:

Sky do a great job of covering football, don’t get all the fuss. 

For the most part, I'd completely agree. 

The standard of their coverage isn't really matched by anyone. 

Just find certain aspects a bit nauseating, but hey, it's entertainment at the end of the day. 

I got through the whole day not seeing any sky coverage.

Totally enjoyed watching the match live with my eyes.

And thought we pretty much dominated much of that second half and perhaps should have won.  Leeds had a few forays forward and thats about it.  They did nothing for large chunks of that match and so did their fans.  Thought they were disappointing and looked like they came for a draw at times.

Sky don't own football..Opinions eh!

I criticised Higgenbottom after the first half with his Leeds love fest but he improved in the second, maybe realising that we were better than he expected. As we were the better team so the logic that Leeds were amazing must have made his brain combust 

Guest The Horse

It's whoever has the pull for easy views.

At the moment it's Bielsa and the Bucket.

A few years ago, it was almost embarrassing how far they stuck their tongue up Carlos' ass due to his shiny suits and charm.

There's no bias, just a need to sell the games with whatever's going to pull in the majority of viewers.

The TV equivalent of a red top headline.

23 minutes ago, The Horse said:

It's whoever has the pull for easy views.

At the moment it's Bielsa and the Bucket.

A few years ago, it was almost embarrassing how far they stuck their tongue up Carlos' ass due to his shiny suits and charm.

There's no bias, just a need to sell the games with whatever's going to pull in the majority of viewers.

The TV equivalent of a red top headline.

Fair point. The love in for Clueless Carlos was a joke.

The more shiite he spoke the more they licked his balls.

lol

10 hours ago, torryowl said:

sky know there audience and there would have been far more leeds fans watching than ours so its no surprise if they focus more on them than us …...

Spot on.

They focus on the main audience and that was Leeds in this case. 

29 minutes ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

That was true but an equally pointless point made by the pundits. Love to get paid loads for talking utter pap and stating the obvious. Be like being a professional fish wife.

You have a point AROS6....

Thanks for the reminder ..

It's time for my "sit down" to discuss my wage rise with Hargreaves ...

• Haha 2