Lord Snooty

Wednesday - V - L**ds

8 hours ago, steelerian said:

very good performance from the owls lads today. we deserved a win. but it wasnt to be.

but that was entertainment. loved watching it. and I'll take a 0-0 v Leeds with entertainment like that over the dross I saw on tuesday night for a 1-0. (I love to see good football, not results. results are a bonus.)

well done lads, keep it up.

Special mentions for Fox who was outstanding today, for Pessy who was a warrior, and for Hutch who slotted in seemlessly. also to big Dave, who you all know I am his harshest critic - good game today lad, you ground them down, more of the same please.

however, we are still crying out for that 1 player who can light us up. who can bring that spark. who can elevate us to the next level. Fessi looked it for 5 mins. maybe he deserves at least 45 next week??

up the owls

"but that was entertainment. loved watching it. and I'll take a 0-0 v Leeds with entertainment like that over the dross I saw on tuesday night for a 1-0. (I love to see good football, not results. results are a bonus.)"

Is this a wind up? I'll bite so you can get all excited that your fishing caught one. Anyone who would choose an exciting draw over a scrappy win shouldn't be supporting Sheffield Wednesday. Stick to watching Barcelona or Manchester City if you enjoy good football. 

You're just fishing aren't you? 

• Agree 1

Just watched the pen incident again but this time using the IFollow EFL footage and their commentator. He made the comment that Nuhiu touched him but it was very soft and never a pen, unlike sky who replayed the incident over and over about 6 times and said it was a deff pen.

Sky are a joke.

• Agree 1