Alioski

Just like most Leeds analysis and talk you hear. Bielsa is some type of football god and his team deserve to win every game. Utter twaddle. They will do what Leeds always do, bottle it by May. They play 1 style, if that works they look wonderful, if you stay disciplined and let them pass themselves to sleep we can get at them. Need to Press and not jump into challenges. But in Fletcher and Harris we have more big impact players for me. If we can get the ball to them in the right areas then we'll win. 2-1. Reach winner.

" if we score the first two chances, then I think for Sheffield it will be difficult.".    With that kind of brilliant insight there's a long successful career for him in punditry when he finishes diving playing football.

The absolute state of him though :

Guest LondonOwl313

For me, the best 3 teams in this league are West Brom, Leeds and Fulham. The first two will be right up there, and Fulham might underachieve because they’ve an inexperienced manager.

Everyone else is a much of a muchness.. will be disappointed if we can’t make the play offs. But this game will be a good barometer of where we are at

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, LondonOwl313 said:

For me, the best 3 teams in this league are West Brom, Leeds and Fulham. The first two will be right up there, and Fulham might underachieve because they’ve an inexperienced manager.

Everyone else is a much of a muchness.. will be disappointed if we can’t make the play offs. But this game will be a good barometer of where we are at

Also think the table is starting to take shape now. Think Wednesday, Bristol, Fulham and one of Forest/Swansea could make up the top 6. Preston just outside as usual.. QPR and Charlton to fall away.

The only team outside the top 10 I think might challenge are Derby. They’ve had too many draws so far and got Rooney coming in January 

2 hours ago, Big Rons Hairspray said:

This is a bigger game for Leeds than it is for us.

They were expecting to be the stand out team in the division this year.

If we take 3 points out of them tomorrow they will start to feel the pressure of not performing to their anticipated level.

If we take three points off Leeds tomorrow, it'll set us up very nicely going into Saturday's game.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2