Hull Tigers F.C whats going down?

4 minutes ago, A12owl said:

If there are changes from a team that won 4-1 away from home I can see there being some unhappy players. Apart from any injury or fitness reasons  i think team should be unchanged. 

tbf that team was selected to take advantage of Boro's inability to handle crosses and set pieces 

i've no idea if Hull have the same weakness  but I quite like the idea our manager knows what he's doing by selecting the right team for the job 

12 hours ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

It won't be our Premier team which plays tomorrow though. Wouldn't surprise me if we're back to last Tuesday night's team.

Not sure if The Monk dares make as many changes as last Tuesday, but maybe he will, just to give them a chance to redeem themselves, and let's face it Monk has some credit in the bank after Saturday. 

Assume you've sobered up by this morning?

23 hours ago, Bouncing Owl said:

We are normally crap away on a Tuesday night. If we can get a win and get the monkey off our back, I’ll start to believe that we may have a very good season.

Was just thinking same. 

We often come up with a flat tired looking performance on Tuesday evenings, especially after a good Saturday game.

I’m hoping Monk’s message that they have to compete, all game, every game is getting through.

Should be possible with the new fitness regime to play at a good level twice a week.

Narrow victory tonight I think (hope).

7 hours ago, Mycroft said:

Will the weather affect Monks thinking?   Would it be better to play the more fleet of foot players or will Nuhiu and Fletcher be more suited to the wet conditions or am I talking crap? 

Nuhiu got that great goal against Leeds in a blizzard. I’d play him in all bad weather games

23 hours ago, matt68owls said:

well we've just stuffed boro and people are feeling a little optimistic, so you know what's coming, it's the Wednesday way.

why does it always effing happen, really wee wee's me off, every time we have a chance to get in to the mix we lose to a shyte team.