Hull Tigers F.C whats going down?

1 hour ago, Bouncing Owl said:

We are normally crap away on a Tuesday night. If we can get a win and get the monkey off our back, I’ll start to believe that we may have a very good season.

Youre right mate.

Ive said it before but wet, Tuesday nights away from home have been crap for years. Throw in a Brian Laws commentary on RS and it’s the stuff of nightmares.

It has to stop sometime.

• Haha 7

I can never utter the words "I would settle for a draw" firstly because you can't and secondly because if you could "settle for a draw" imagine being 3-0 up with a minute to go and then the draw gods make it so, "3-3 you twaaat" 

I will settle for a 0-4 thank you and top of the league by the weekend

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

That mentality is why we've got nowhere in 20 years.

It's hull away ffs

Hmmm. I'd say we have that mentality because we have been poor rather than we have been poor because of that mentality. 

But there we go. I still don't see us as top six material but a win tomorrow does seem possible 

• Haha 1

We should go looking for the 3 points, if we come back with 1 I'm also happy. The Championship as we all know is so unpredictable, this season there is no stand out team, there's not one game we go into where I'm extremely confident of winning or any game too tough where I'm certain we'll lose. 

1 hour ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

It's hull away ffs

I'll hazard a guess that fans saying they would settle for a draw before a match has no bearing on the attitude of the team, their performance, or the result. So that said, how can such a mentality, if there is one, have cost us anything over the last 20 years?

• Like 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Guest Bulgaria

Well, I can't speak for the football club but from what I've heard about hull, most things have tendency to go down after 4 bottles of Bacardi breezer.

Edited by Bulgaria

13 minutes ago, Striggy said:

I'll hazard a guess that fans saying they would settle for a draw before a match has no bearing on the attitude of the team, their performance, or the result. So that said, how can such a mentality, if there is one, have cost us anything over the last 20 years?

But that's part of a collective mentality we've had as a fanbase since forever, 'oh it's okay because we had our day out at Wembley' sort of attitude.

2 hours ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

It's hull away ffs

Yes and if I'd have put 3-0 win I'd have been quoted by another saying 

'That arrogant mentality is why we blah blah blah'

Its owlstalk get over it

It was the beginning of the season when I said we should be winning 5 out of the 6 games and its easiest start to a season we have had in a while.

I was shot down numerous times for being too arrogant.

Today I said I'd take a 1-1 draw at hull away and I now have 'the bad mentality that gets us nowhere'

Got to love Owlstalk sometimes lol

I believe our last midweek away win was Bolton in March* 

We didn't have one at all in 2017 / 18*

The one previous to that was Rotherham in April 2017*

* Not including Boxing days / Easter days etc - and I concede I may possibly be wrong (but if I'm not that makes for grim reading!)

So, in essence, easy 3 points :ph34r:

Edited by Bulldog

3 hours ago, WTF said:

I can never utter the words "I would settle for a draw" firstly because you can't and secondly because if you could "settle for a draw" imagine being 3-0 up with a minute to go and then the draw gods make it so, "3-3 you twaaat" 

I will settle for a 0-4 thank you and top of the league by the weekend

Why so much hate?:sleep:

• Haha 1