Hull Tigers F.C whats going down?

2 hours ago, We'llNeverBeMastered said:

But that's part of a collective mentality we've had as a fanbase since forever, 'oh it's okay because we had our day out at Wembley' sort of attitude.

But what has collective mentality got to do with the teams performance, attitude and results, that was the question?  I had a good day out at Wembely, obviously spoiled by the outcome which was very disappointing.  If I had said after that it was not good enough and demanded better, would we be better off now? For all those jumping on the Superfan bandwagon, yes we all want to win every game, we can anticipate, hope and dream, but there is nothing wrong with anyone on here saying that a draw would be a decent result away at Hull, and it will not change anything one jot if they all say they would not accept a draw.  Cannot understand why some seem to get worked up by it.

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

The pigs would have gone there and played their own game straight from the first whistle instead of letting the opposition play to their strengths

Bing, bang bosh ya win games and get promoted against mediocre championship sides

Easy this championship manager lark

Lets smash the plastic, tinpot egg chasers

They’re about as irrelevant as Reading or MK Dons

Guest Bulgaria
2 hours ago, Womble Owl said:

I used to like bacardi breezers, do they still sell em? 

They have them over here in Bulgaria!!

3 quid a bottle though. I used to love the green ones.

2 hours ago, Joe Jockstrap said:

Can’t get to this one, however if anyone who is going gets the chance, can they please inform anyone from Hull who pretends to be from Yorkshire, that they are not?

They are from Humberside, we got rid of the tools years ago, we don’t want them back, for God’s sake. 

Does it really matter?

10 hours ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

There's something in the old cliché that there are no easy games in this division, but we've got to be confident going there after the way we performed on Saturday. Hull's home form so far is W1 D2 L2, so they can be got at.

An away draw is always good, but if we can go there and take three points, it will be a massive statement of where we could end up this season. Teams who are able to string victories together, particularly on the road, aren't going to be too far away come the final reckoning. If we can follow up the Middlesbrough performance with another away win, I might just start to believe that we're in for a good season.

It won't be our Premier team which plays tomorrow though. Wouldn't surprise me if we're back to last Tuesday night's team.

Not sure if The Monk dares make as many changes as last Tuesday, but maybe he will, just to give them a chance to redeem themselves, and let's face it Monk has some credit in the bank after Saturday. 

5 minutes ago, A12owl said:

It will be our strongest team tomorrow. The league is Monks priority. 

garymegson

That's clearly the case, but I don't want to see the players who played last Tuesday get frozen out, likewise I don't want to see us over use Fletcher or Bannan and see them out injured for weeks. I think Hutchinson is also unlikely to start after coming off injured. 

Borner and Ifora to continue in the middle of defence. Maybe Kadeem should start also.

Hull Kingston Tigers might be a game to give JR (The Rhodinator) some confidence 

lol