Odubajo

4 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Don't care how premature this thread is

I have not just watched him let a goalkeeper's kick bounce at his feet and go over his head so he had to turn around and run back towards our goal to clear it, have I?

Im petrified when ever the ball goes down our right hand side. Murphy is hardly helping but Moses is a liability in what I’ve seen of him so far this season. 

Problem is both Odubajo and Muphy seem to want to cut inside when they receive the ball

And Murphy appears to hide when it's not going our way. Couple of good crosses in this second half though

Edited by evaD

12 minutes ago, evaD said:

Problem is both Odubajo and Muphy seem to want to cut inside when they receive the ball

And Murphy appears to hide when it's not going our way. Couple of good crosses in this second half though

From what I’ve seen so far it’s a good way of getting the ball to key players like KL and BB. There was a time when Palmer or Hunt would just play a hopeful ball down the line or into the channel. It’s progress for me.

Another clean sheet and people finding faults with the defence. Some with just about everyone. Top of table after 4 games and 9 points. Come on. Give them chance to settle. We hardly suffering results wise. Thought we played well against a decent Luton team. Probably best team we played this season