4 hours ago, Kopparberg said:
Age Minimum hourly rate2019-20
25 and over £8.21

Based on this, it’s approximately 4 and half hours work go to the match. 

Football in general is getting a bit silly. 

If you can afford to go to football on that wage then you're getting too much  :ph34r:

20 minutes ago, Harrysgame said:

Not this again prices too high bla bla.

If you dont like it fomt go  sick of all the whining about prices of everything.

Get in the real world. Prices effect everybody. This club is in league 2 based in South Yorkshire yet the fans are expected to pay Premier league London prices. Its ok saying if you dont like it f... Y...but when that message spreads and your sat in 3 quarters empty stadium you may reflect. Football is a working class game and the Owls a working class family club. Strip that away and there wont be much left.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, james o connor said:

Our prices are disgusting . This is nothing new . Wasn’t it the same price against qpr in may for a dead rubber end of season game . 

QPR was Cat D last season but Cat C the year before. 

Cat E in 2015-16. 

4 hours ago, toppOwl said:

He couldn’t spend his own money from day 1, FFP still had to abided by.

It’s to encourage the few walk ups that there are (less than a 1000 per game) to invest in an ST or Members card, if you only attend a very limited number of games the cost isn’t going to stop you.

So where did the 39m that's been over spent come from ?

As for the last paragraph, thanks for speaking for me and many others that have dropped by the wayside 

4 hours ago, OWL1969 said:

1. Those 500  people you mention (it's actually at least double that) are still being ripped off.

2. Have you thought that it would be alot more walk up, if people either didn't think they were being ripped off or worse simply can't afford those prices?

3. It isn't just those people our S/t holders and members still pay well over the odds, the prices just appear to be a bargain when compared to the matchday prices.

There are less than a thousand walks ups per home game and have been for a long time, thats from ticket office manager Alistair Wilson.

16 hours ago, Holmowl said:

I guess it’s because we are flying so demand will be high.

I hope DC gets the balance better than this. We want massive crowds. 

Cos owls flying high is a hell of a sight so come down to Hillsborough and we'll show you why, you take me up.. So high. 

Edited by S1Owl
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

If that doesn’t tell you how badly we are missing our demographics with this pricing then nothing ever will. 

It doesn't at all, thats always been the case, do you think the club doesn't do its homework.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ZicoSterland2 said:

Get in the real world. Prices effect everybody. This club is in league 2 based in South Yorkshire yet the fans are expected to pay Premier league London prices. Its ok saying if you dont like it f... Y...but when that message spreads and your sat in 3 quarters empty stadium you may reflect. Football is a working class game and the Owls a working class family club. Strip that away and there wont be much left.

Everything costs I just prioritise football. Football has long lost it's working class roots with players on 20k per week in efl.

Ticket prices for individual games at Wednesday are absolutely absurd. You can't just come and give us a try without paying a small fortune or trying to save per ticket with memberships or season tickets. But if you are trying the match with someone new, then paying £36 for the kop will just mean people will go do something else, you certainly will not buy a membership or season ticket without at least trying it 1st. Chansiri has started to get to grips with lots of stuff of how to run a club, ticket prices needs sorting next.

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

Im saying exactly that, you honestly think the only potential walk ups are less than 1k per game?  

All i I can say is I’m glad your not involved in trying to forecast growth for any of my companies lol 

I'm not discussing potential walk ups, I'm talking about actual ones that have been monitored over a period of time including the time before DC, ring Mr Wilson in the ticket office he'll happily discuss it with you.

You don't have any companies apart from in your head.