Premier League 2019/20

That Man City defence today has been a self fulfilling prophecy.

Norwich knew they could be got at  Ederson and the full backs were less confident, and as for Stones and Otamendi themselves..well they haven't helped themselves by some of the ridiculous things they have attempted with the ball. 

Agree with a previous poster, this will hand the title to Liverpool   

7 hours ago, Night King said:

Tammy Abraham scoring for fun. Said it before but he’s going to be world class. Thought that as soon as I saw him batter Lees & Loovens in there prime. 

Superb management by Lampard to be fair. Could easily have dropped him after the stinker he had on the opening day and after he missed that penalty in the Super Cup thing.

Stuck with him, showed faith and now banging them in. 

16 minutes ago, SUPER OWLS O.K. said:

Utterly ridiculous goal that Arsenal have just conceded.

Just like Man City yesterday. Arsenal had already lost the ball twice around the penalty area from shot goal kicks as well.

I'm all for playing from the back and passing football but I would be livid if we conceded goals like that. It's laughable, if the press is on around your own box just don't do it.

19 hours ago, SiJ said:

Liverpool are the best team in the country right now.

Very early days, but there is something quite ominous about how they are doing things.

It was a shock result for city but they lost to Palace and Newcastle last season and Liverpool had a bigger lead than they have now. Plenty of football to be played but City might struggle at times without Laporte. I wouldn't be surprised if they try Fernandinho or Rhodri at CB, Pep did it with Yaya Toure at times at Barcelona. 

2 minutes ago, Greengrass said:

Watford were great second half.

I feel dirty for nearly cheering when they almost made it 3-2 near the end.

Same ha. 

They deserved it tbf and I appreciated the quality of their football second half. 

Edited by SiJ

12 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Same ha. 

They deserved it tbf and I appreciated the quality of their football second half. 

They are bottom - but obviously won't stay there

But it gives an indication of how tough it is to negotiate the PL

Ominous for the pigs when they lose to a genuine rival like Southampton at home...

That 2nd half performance from Arsenal was woeful. Why not play on the front foot and try to kill the game off with a 3rd?

Literally just handed that back to Watford, astonishing that they had 28 attempts on goal to Arsenal's 7.

Luiz is looking the absolute liability once again at the back.