Premier League 2019/20

9 minutes ago, scram said:

I thought Man U were turning into an Everton type team with their signings and team building recently

I think i over-estimated them...

New manager by Christmas and another spending spree to follow

You mean overpay with scattershot targeting?  Yeah, that does sound like the Everton way under the Farhan guy.

The application and non-application of VAR is becoming increasingly confusing.

Brighton have a goal disallowed. Surely the linesman saw the massive Brighton player in an offside position and impeding the keeper? Blind if he didn't

Should one of Norwich's goals be ruled out because of a 'foul' on the touchline in the early build up. Danny Murphy said that it was 'too early' in the phase of play to be considered. Is this true? Are the boys in the TV room asked to look back to early build up? And if so, are goals going to be ruled out as a result?

Cracker from Vardy. Loved the celebrations

8 hours ago, edmontonowl said:

The application and non-application of VAR is becoming increasingly confusing.

Brighton have a goal disallowed. Surely the linesman saw the massive Brighton player in an offside position and impeding the keeper? Blind if he didn't

Should one of Norwich's goals be ruled out because of a 'foul' on the touchline in the early build up. Danny Murphy said that it was 'too early' in the phase of play to be considered. Is this true? Are the boys in the TV room asked to look back to early build up? And if so, are goals going to be ruled out as a result?

Cracker from Vardy. Loved the celebrations

What about the 2 absolute stone wallers Man U were denied? The Martial one is ridiculous, if they can't see that's a foul with the benefit of cameras, they shouldn't be officiating at any level. 

• Haha 1