Callum O'Dowda

7 minutes ago, sheffield_dave said:

I get the impression that for all intents and purposes the club are a bit over FF.

Not officially, obviously, and of course he'll still have a part to play for us. But I think the days of him being indispensable or even a guaranteed starter might be done, and the trust that he can be out there for us week after week as part of a promotion chasing side just isn't there. Reach, Harris, Murphy and O'Dowda would put us in quite a firm position to sell FF at the next opportunity we get to do so without it being all that detrimental to our season.

How it should be... impact player. He has shown we cannot rely on him. 

Be a good option to have from the bench similar to how Watford used him. 

40 minutes ago, swfc-dan said:

Its the Wednesday way lol

I like O Dowda but this doesn't seem necessary as he wont come cheaply. Unless a swap for Rhodes?

This occurred to me but Bristol are like Norwich pay bare minimum for everything. It seems Nkeetah who was to go on loan to them now off to Leeds.They need a striker.

33 minutes ago, stocksyuto said:

I'd take this guy over Murphy any day , west Brom fans hated Murphy 

I know Murphy looks set to join now and I'm all up for fresh starts and that :ghoulguy:

I agree pal I live in oxford and I remember how good he was coming through the ranks , a real talent very direct , work rate is high, delivers a decent ball , and still young enough to develop his game