Callum O'Dowda

3 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

Very good player. 

Its all a-bit London buses though isn’t it, if he signs. No wingers for years and then all of a sudden have 6 of them fighting for a place.

Classic Wednesday move that

2 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

O’Dowda will only happen if Rhodes is part of the deal. 

He’s a very good player is O’Dowda - left winger who likes to take players on. Was decent against Leeds at the weekend.

Yea that's what I read it as, last year of his contract so would be a full transfer not loan 

1 minute ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Harris, Reach, O'Dowda and Murphy is an excellent winger core. With Forestieri able to play there.

Hope whoever is in charge will see FF as a player that can play freeform behind the striker, in front of the midfield and out on the wings when needed. 

54 minutes ago, northeastowl said:

Very good player. 

Its all a-bit London buses though isn’t it, if he signs. No wingers for years and then all of a sudden have 6 of them fighting for a place.

and we swap one for Rhodes who would get on the end of the early crosses :duntmatter:

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Hope whoever is in charge will see FF as a player that can play freeform behind the striker, in front of the midfield and out on the wings when needed. 

That's how I'm seeing it TBH I think he'll be the forward point of the midfield 3 at times. He's wasted out wide and he can't play up top on his own so this could be the perfect position for him.

2 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Just read that Bristol City were asking for £8M for O'Dowda earlier this window which put Fulham off. 

If we are serious about this it must mean a swap deal involving Rhodes surely. They need a striker badly. 

I would be happy with that.