Murphy on the way - SKY SPORTS

6 minutes ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

99.9% convinced we are appointing Rowett as manager.  Murphy and Harris either side of Fletcher in a front three is perfect for his preferred 4-3-3 formation / style

Why don't you get everyone to lump on?

Maybe stake your account on it?

:ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

I don't get why they are doing business with us?!  I assumed we'd burnt our bridges.  We can't just stop the FA investigating what we thought was an illegal approach, so Newcastle could still incur a fine for the Bruce shenanigans.  Now they're loaning us players?

Weird!  

3 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

PS - my only worry about Murphy is I don’t think I’ve ever seen him looking happy. Would he be a cheery presence in our dressing room or is that sort of sullen Roy Keane look essential in a “winner”?

If he had a nice smile he'd be out of our range. The Premier League big boys would be after him.

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

PS - my only worry about Murphy is I don’t think I’ve ever seen him looking happy. Would he be a cheery presence in our dressing room or is that sort of sullen Roy Keane look essential in a “winner”?

Adthe will cheer him up. Genuinely seems to keep the dressing room morale high.

*waits for Nuhiu bashing to commence*

:rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Just sit him with Tom Lees in mardy bum corner.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Suzuki_San said:

I don't get why they are doing business with us?!  I assumed we'd burnt our bridges.  We can't just stop the FA investigating what we thought was an illegal approach, so Newcastle could still incur a fine for the Bruce shenanigans.  Now they're loaning us players?

Weird!  

Probably to get us to drop the legal action 

I don’t know why but it makes me laugh when I hear a player is coming for a medical at S6, I always imagine them sat in the medical room with a cup of tea and a packet of biscuits having a 45 minute long  natter and walk out saying “he’s passed”. Because there is no way Abdi actually passed a medical surely?

• Haha 7

1 minute ago, Suzuki_San said:

Weird!  

Thought Newcastle was loaning us four players,as part of the Bruce deal.

5 minutes ago, aussieowl87 said:

Adthe will cheer him up. Genuinely seems to keep the dressing room morale high.

*waits for Nuhiu bashing to commence*

:rolleyes:

Fernando will invite him to a bbq or two then get him a cake and a few balloons that will do the trick

Edited by newbster