Murphy on the way - SKY SPORTS

43 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

I mean, the fact we've yet to see a highlight video of him shows some wonderful Owlstalk restraint.

Let's fix that.

Looks like a JJ highlights video.

Can run past people.

Can't cross or shoot.

Sign him up.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Woodie said:

I don’t know why but it makes me laugh when I hear a player is coming for a medical at S6, I always imagine them sat in the medical room with a cup of tea and a packet of biscuits having a 45 minute long  natter and walk out saying “he’s passed”. Because there is no way Abdi actually passed a medical surely?

does abdi have a twin brother? 

in fact taking into account some of the people who have passed medicals, does abdi have a twin sister?

57 minutes ago, Woodie said:

I don’t know why but it makes me laugh when I hear a player is coming for a medical at S6, I always imagine them sat in the medical room with a cup of tea and a packet of biscuits having a 45 minute long  natter and walk out saying “he’s passed”. Because there is no way Abdi actually passed a medical surely?

I've heard that we also give their knees a knock with one of them little hammers. ITK. UTO.

1 hour ago, Suzuki_San said:

I don't get why they are doing business with us?!  I assumed we'd burnt our bridges.  We can't just stop the FA investigating what we thought was an illegal approach, so Newcastle could still incur a fine for the Bruce shenanigans.  Now they're loaning us players?

Weird!  

Business innit

1 hour ago, Woodie said:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, StudentOwl said:

Is it just me or does that video just show a pacy winger with good control but failing to show any time his crosses actually found their man?

Don't get me wrong, looks like a very decent signing for us if it's true!

26 minutes ago, N0rtherner said:

Is it just me or does that video just show a pacy winger with good control but failing to show any time his crosses actually found their man?

You're not alone.

Headless chicken springs to mind.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, The Batman said:

You're not alone.

Headless chicken springs to mind.

:duntmatter:

At least he can race down the wing or the middle and keep the ball and break up their formation, which is useful on its own. We've been needing that, and hopefully he can work on his crosses in training ;)

Some payback from the Judas at least.

Might have preferred Aarons based on what I've seen of both, but injury record suggests Murphy is the much safer choice over a full season.

Glad it's only a loan, up to him to impress to gain a long term move here or elsewhere.