6 minutes ago, fredmciverslovechild said:

Come back Jos, all is forgiven.

Respect that your comment is somewhat tongue in cheek but...

Pulis is a good manager who just has a pretty awful and dull approach to the game.

Jos was an awful manager, who was absolutely clueless about the game at all. He ripped the heart and soul put of every player who has potential at this level. The worst wednesday manager of all time for me. 

Pulis is hardly the top of my list but he's on a different planet to Jos 

3 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Add Pullis to that list he wouldn't look out of place.

How can you compare someone who has never been a permanent manager (Bullen) with a vastly experienced manager like Pulis with years of prem experience and promotions to his name.

Certainly not my first choice by a long way but the mind absolutely boggles how someone can compare the incomparable. 

Guest LondonOwl313

I wouldn’t appoint him but when we played Middlesbrough at home last season they looked effective and comfortable, we couldn’t get a foothold in the game really and Lees gave them a goal.

i think we have better flair players than Middlesbrough so reckon we’d score more goals than they did under Pulis. Wherever he’s been in the Prem, Stoke, Palace and WBA they always stayed up but all three of those teams had a lack of quality for that level.

not an inspiring appointment but would be better than some of the names on the list who have a history of complete failure in management 

Just now, deano said:

How can you compare someone who has never been a permanent manager (Bullen) with a vastly experienced manager like Pulis with years of prem experience and promotions to his name.

Certainly not my first choice by a long way but the mind absolutely boggles how someone can compare the incomparable. 

He's a dinosaur he's yesterday's idea.  Nothing new to offer and for my money I want to watch entertaining football.  Bullen would give better football to watch and would be willing to try different tactics.  Pullis is not going to move to far away from his tried and trusted policy of "hoofball" for the want of a better word.

And I never compared them just added him to the list of people I don't want to manage the club.  Having said that once given the job they would get my support.

My Boro supporting mate said that although Monk and Karanka were dull, they had nothing on Pulis, he said that Pulis drained all the joy out of going to the match, even going to the pub before the game and the build up had the life sucked out of it as he knew what was coming in the following 90 minutes.

He stopped going half way through the season and starting going shopping with his Mrs instead as he couldn't face it anymore 

7 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

He's a dinosaur he's yesterday's idea.  Nothing new to offer and for my money I want to watch entertaining football.  Bullen would give better football to watch and would be willing to try different tactics.  Pullis is not going to move to far away from his tried and trusted policy of "hoofball" for the want of a better word.

And I never compared them just added him to the list of people I don't want to manage the club.  Having said that once given the job they would get my support.

Sure, but more chance Pulis would take us up imo. 

Don't want to sound like an advocate for Pulis as I don't want him in charge but I'd take him over Mr out of my depth Bullen. 

NO just no  he will destroy youur club like did mine and one Saturday will come when its chucking down outside and you'll be lay in bed just like i was and you'll realise there's a hundred more entertaining thing to do with your life than watch a Pulis side that and wasted almost £75m of our money

25 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

If he gets it, hope he doesn't, first thing he can do is take that daft sodding cap off for a start :ph34r:

tumblr_lbqdh1MXFi1qdezf9o1_400.gif

:ghoulguy:

Thats what you pay him in Box Fresh Trainers and personalised Baseball Caps its his "Brand" choad