17 hours ago, katie melua said:

Wasn't one those games away at Huddersfield in a game that saw them be reduced to 10 men for well over half an hour of the game left?

Just remember Huddersfield away being an absolutely shocking performance from you but can't recall if you had a shot or not. I believe you lost the game 1-0 and changed your formation to a 5-3-2 against 10 men

I think I'd given up by then the was so many,  but yeah that happened

On 22/07/2019 at 18:59, deano said:

Could be better could be worse appointments 

I'd love either big mick or Holloway. 

I think Holloway would bring a feelgood factor back around the place, a bit of a bounce so to speak. 

He has an infectious enthusiasm, bit like Carlos in season 1 before he turned into karanka in season 2.

Has some promotions on his cv, plenty of contacts and his teams seem to enjoy those football. 

As for mick, yes we'd be solid, resolute, and full of organisation and graft. He'd hopefully be able to wheel & deal a bit of steel and backbone into the side. 

True the football won't be like watching City or Barcelona,but excitement comes in different forms. 

Remember biting your nails raw, or willing the final whistle to blow whist we were desparetly under the cosh and trying to cling on to a slender lead. Last ditch blocks, tackles and Westwood super saves keeping us in front?? 

That for me was just as fantastic to watch under S. G as jj or Antonio screaming down the wing. 

Edited by shezzas left peg