The more i think about it the more I’d be comfortable with Pulis in charge. Vastly experienced with tonnes of contacts. Did an unbelievable job with Stoke year after year. Totally knows this game inside out. Didn’t work at WBA and Middlesboro but wasn’t awful.

What we need is a hard fit fast team. Whether we get the ball forward a little quicker than Pep would’ve done? So what. Score goals and win games 

Think the style of play would get to me pretty quickly. The guy is so negative and its more profound in the Championship. His Middlesbrough side scored a pathetic 49 goals albeit the defence was brilliant. The Boro fans I know were sick after multiple negative managers in a row with Karanka, Monk and Pulis. 

8 minutes ago, General_Grievous said:

The more i think about it the more I’d be comfortable with Pulis in charge. Vastly experienced with tonnes of contacts. Did an unbelievable job with Stoke year after year. Totally knows this game inside out. Didn’t work at WBA and Middlesboro but wasn’t awful.

What we need is a hard fit fast team. Whether we get the ball forward a little quicker than Pep would’ve done? So what. Score goals and win games 

I suggest you stop thinking about it.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, General_Grievous said:

Come back Jos, all is forgiven.