Anyone but him.

The guy is an absolute fraud.

Yeah, he did well at Stoke, but what else has he achieved? This is a man who played for a nil nil when his team were one down in a play off semi final. 

Dour, nothing football which wouldn't suit the players we have right now.

Barry Bannan and Lee in a Pulis side? No chance. 

Guest Theboylangers
4 minutes ago, heppers said:

When are the socks arriving?

PM TommyCraig. 

He's got all the latest info on Sockgate. 

Edited by Theboylangers

43 minutes ago, striker said:

No, that's me done if he gets the job. Can't stand the man and his football is dire. 

I can think of two good reasons to employ him:

We'd make use of all of those left over tracksuits and caps from previous seasons.

Nuhiu would get more game time.

Tony Pulis has made an alright career out of having a particular brand of football. He’s certainly not a poorer manager than bullen or Holloway. That said, that brand of football is impossible when your team is full of players like bannan, reach and forestieri. We’re not particularly flush and I’m not convinced Pulis would suddenly change his philosophy, making it a truly baffling appointment. 

4 minutes ago, oneeyedmilkman said:

Tony Pulis has made an alright career out of having a particular brand of football. He’s certainly not a poorer manager than bullen or Holloway. That said, that brand of football is impossible when your team is full of players like bannan, reach and forestieri. We’re not particularly flush and I’m not convinced Pulis would suddenly change his philosophy, making it a truly baffling appointment. 

In the land of Baffle, DC is king, Lest we forget Jos Lukuhay. Can we ever be so underwhelmed again ? Oh yes, it is possible.

58 minutes ago, striker said:

No, that's me done if he gets the job. Can't stand the man and his football is dire. 

Not advocating Pulis at all, more wondering with this level of shallowness whether choosing Wednesday as your team was one of your better life decisions?

• Haha 1