Odds For The New Manager

NO NO NO

I know what the fans demand": Former Sheffield Wednesday striker has applied for manager's job

Former Sheffield Wednesday forward Shefki Kuqi has thrown himself forward as a left-field candidate for the club’s vacant manager’s position.

Edited by paul92vr6
  • Haha 1

Guest Jack the Hat
11 minutes ago, apswfcowl said:

Ray Houghton now favourite at 2/1. Its happening!!!

No. It’s Keith Houchen!

Guest Ferkorf

Bloke at work has just dumped £50 on CH..... unsure if hes ITK (I very much doubt he is).... Just to be safe though I put a fiver on him aswell lol

I agree with posters saying Hughton may want to speak to chairman face to face first. We are only just out of an embargo. 

I imagine Hughton wants to know what our budget is and the vision of the club for the next 2-3 years. 

He’s 60 years old and this could be his last job as a manager. He will want to feel it’s the right job. Mr Chansiri can give him the assurances he is looking for. 

He just needs to come back off holiday first lol 

1 minute ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

I agree with posters saying Hughton may want to speak to chairman face to face first. We are only just out of an embargo. 

I imagine Hughton wants to know what our budget is and the vision of the club for the next 2-3 years. 

He’s 60 years old and this could be his last job as a manager. He will want to feel it’s the right job. Mr Chansiri can give him the assurances he is looking for. 

CH looks great for 60!

17 minutes ago, paul92vr6 said:

NO NO NO

I know what the fans demand": Former Sheffield Wednesday striker has applied for manager's job

Former Sheffield Wednesday forward Shefki Kuqi has thrown himself forward as a left-field candidate for the club’s vacant manager’s position.

16/1 :ghoulguy: next favourite WTF:

5 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

He's only a nipper at 60. Time for another couple of jobs yet. Don' t write someone off at 60, I'm older than that and I might get narky.lol

• Like 1

Guest LittleG
29 minutes ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

He doesn’t doesn’t he. 

Terrible grammar, two negative words! Do you mean he does doesn't he or do you mean he doesn't does he? 

Betting all over place Hughton anything from 6-4 to 4-1.  Rowett 7-4 to 5-3. Tells me no decision made yet.

Getting worried we may get unknown name given managers job. After yesterday think we need new team in sooner rather than later. We played well but really should have won he game.

• Like 1