Odds For The New Manager

1 hour ago, Ferkorf said:

Hardly a crazy statement was it. You're making stuff up to argue with people like I said never mentioned Dawson. Now go back to your naughty step like a good little toddler

Err, well...you said...'anyone could improve the situation (you) by bringing westwood back. Seems like a back handed snide remark at Dawson....or an easy option for bullen.

Besides that, he did bring westwood back. So how could he win? And why the fooook did we need bruce, after all, we only needed westwood back according to you.

Seems to me you have the IQ of a KitKat

Edited by sherlyegg

1 minute ago, sherlyegg said:

Err, well...you said...'anyone could improve the situation (you) by bringing westwood back. Seems like a back handed snide remark at Dawson....or an easy option for bullen.

Besides that, he did bring dawson back. So how could he win? And why the fooook did we need bruce, after all, we only needed westwood back according to you.

Which size 

Guest Ferkorf
3 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

Besides that, he did bring westwood back. So how could he win? And why the fooook did we need bruce, after all, we only needed westwood back according to you.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings Cameron, please stop trolling me now as I get really upset by having my little IQ compared to that of a Kitkat by online bullies such as yourself.

All the best for the new season lol

3 minutes ago, TrickyTrev said:

He’s abroad at the moment. Bullen confirmed in his interview.

Thanks , on holiday at the moment so out of the loop. 

Bit worrying as surely he'll want to be here for the manager press announcement

2 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Only think that is going to comfort me when Bullen gets the job is spending my winnings on drowning my sorrows and trying to forget he is the manager. 

I’d currently give it 98% certainty that you’ll be wondering why you chucked £20 away on Bullen and spent so much time fretting about it.