Sing your hearts out for Steve Bruce today (positively)

any who sings his name is frankly a B3113nd and not a fan of club

the blokes a con artist

if he's such a fan why didn't he take the job offer twice before

because the money offer wasn't enough

get the cabbages ready for the dinnerlady

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kosovo'sNo.9 said:

To those who are attending the friendlies today have a safe journey and please sing your hearts out for Steve Bruce to show him just how much we want him to stay.

One of the main reasons for him coming to SWFC was because of the fans so it wouldn't do any harm to give him a little reminder today to show him how good and how passionate we are.

If fans hurl abuse at him or sing chants like traitor then all that will do is give him the perfect excuse to leave, giving him the "The fans don't want me here now anyway".

Many fans are deeply annoyed and upset with Steve Bruce's actions this week and rightly so but if we take emotion out of the equation for the moment we still have one of the best managers in the league and I believe we are a much better team with him as manager than without him as manager, so like I said lets give him encouragement today and not abuse.

UTO!!!

Because he really deserves our respect 

Treat him as we should do any player who asks to speak to another club - Transfer List him, remove him from the first team, and get rid!!!!!!!11

If he even thinks the grass may be greener, he cannot be 100% Wednesday, so off.

Humerous 'mick' take - singing the blues

I never felt more like singin to Bruce

Cus Ashley thought that he'd never lose

To DC

Yer never wanted to pay

We never felt more like laughin all night

Cause your just wrong and never right

Mike Ashley

He's got us singin to Bruce

O'er the toon your arse no longer shines

Sport direct is a waste of time

There's nothing left for you to do

But cry y y y  and sing the Blues

4 hours ago, Kosovo'sNo.9 said:

To those who are attending the friendlies today have a safe journey and please sing your hearts out for Steve Bruce to show him just how much we want him to stay.

One of the main reasons for him coming to SWFC was because of the fans so it wouldn't do any harm to give him a little reminder today to show him how good and how passionate we are.

If fans hurl abuse at him or sing chants like traitor then all that will do is give him the perfect excuse to leave, giving him the "The fans don't want me here now anyway".

Many fans are deeply annoyed and upset with Steve Bruce's actions this week and rightly so but if we take emotion out of the equation for the moment we still have one of the best managers in the league and I believe we are a much better team with him as manager than without him as manager, so like I said lets give him encouragement today and not abuse.

UTO!!!

give yer head a wobble pal. why would anyone cheer him? Shown he's as shallow as a puddle on the Gobi Desert. The club, the chairman and the fans deserve more of a cheer.

Stop the happy clapping and buy a ticket for the real world. He has shown not a shred of decency over this matter. DC showed him compassion that I doubt any other club has done to an incoming manager before. He has spat that back in DC's face.

Get rid and get someone in who shows a bit more in the morals side of things

3 hours ago, daveyboy66 said:

Word in the press box at Sincil Bank is that he's turned down Newcastle...sorry to disappoint you lol 

Where did this come from?

Given what he's said in his BBC interview about waiting for the two clubs to reach a compromise, it certainly doesn't sound like he's turned them down.

5 hours ago, vulva said:

We really are a lovely bunch, which explains why we are 20 years out of the top league. 

Agree 100%. Its also why Sheffield people in general are nicer than their counterparts in Leeds MCR Liverpool etc.

Passive. Things happen to us we dont make them happen.

46 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Where did this come from?

Given what he's said in his BBC interview about waiting for the two clubs to reach a compromise, it certainly doesn't sound like he's turned them down.

Just listened to that interview, he's so full of poo they should fit a flush to him. Talks on loyalty of fans....he wouldn't know what that was. Get him out asap as it's clear he wants to go, all a matter of two clubs finding a compromise, no it's a case of that turd that owns the Geordie Maggots stumps up the 5 million