Sing your hearts out for Steve Bruce today (positively)

To those who are attending the friendlies today have a safe journey and please sing your hearts out for Steve Bruce to show him just how much we want him to stay.

One of the main reasons for him coming to SWFC was because of the fans so it wouldn't do any harm to give him a little reminder today to show him how good and how passionate we are.

If fans hurl abuse at him or sing chants like traitor then all that will do is give him the perfect excuse to leave, giving him the "The fans don't want me here now anyway".

Many fans are deeply annoyed and upset with Steve Bruce's actions this week and rightly so but if we take emotion out of the equation for the moment we still have one of the best managers in the league and I believe we are a much better team with him as manager than without him as manager, so like I said lets give him encouragement today and not abuse.

UTO!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Be surprised if he turns up really.

Negotiations ongoing and he wants away so he won’t do anything to help by being there.

If there really is a big release number in his contract Newcastle have little alternative to pay up.

It amazes me that Premier League clubs willingly pay out millions for pretty ordinary players but quibble about smaller sums to fill the more important position of manager.

41 minutes ago, Kosovo'sNo.9 said:

To those who are attending the friendlies today have a safe journey and please sing your hearts out for Steve Bruce to show him just how much we want him to stay.

One of the main reasons for him coming to SWFC was because of the fans so it wouldn't do any harm to give him a little reminder today to show him how good and how passionate we are.

If fans hurl abuse at him or sing chants like traitor then all that will do is give him the perfect excuse to leave, giving him the "The fans don't want me here now anyway".

Many fans are deeply annoyed and upset with Steve Bruce's actions this week and rightly so but if we take emotion out of the equation for the moment we still have one of the best managers in the league and I believe we are a much better team with him as manager than without him as manager, so like I said lets give him encouragement today and not abuse.

UTO!!!

16 minutes ago, striker said:

Not sure he'll be there, if he is might be a bit cringey. If anyone deserves vocal support today its DC.

he's going to a club he supported as a lad, on VASTLY more money, do you seriously think singing his name will have any effect of that?

3 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

Whoever at the club inserted these contract clauses should be bought a few pints...top work.

From what I saw of her I think a nice bottle of red would be more her thing than a few pints 

• Thanks 1

Guest Bulgaria
11 minutes ago, Ian said:

From what I saw of her I think a nice bottle of red would be more her thing than a few pints 

She wants me to tell you a bottle of Gordon's Gin will suffice..

Guest Bulgaria
58 minutes ago, Blatter said:

Be surprised if he turns up really.

Negotiations ongoing and he wants away so he won’t do anything to help by being there.

I dunno.... Going on his managerial record Old Steve seems to thrive on crowd hostility.

Rumor has it, he picked up that cabbage at villa park and sliced it up to top his Kebab up.

Why on earth would anyone sing his name lol 

At the end of the day we’ve been very accommodating of his prior situation and he’s been treated very well by the fans here. In return he’s shafted us and made us look incredibly weak 

I’m literally not bothered anymore what happens, if anything I’d rather he leave after all this.

Fooookin Steve Bruce isn’t the be-all and end-all of swfc 

1 hour ago, Kosovo'sNo.9 said:

UTO!!!

Show your  class Wednesday  fans who are there ,No insults please no matter what you think,If  Bruce ends up staying and gets us promoted he would be our Hero.