Next Sheffield Wednesday Manager Poll

Next SWFC Manager  

625 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you choose as the next SWFC Manager?

• Chris Houghton
    • Daniel Stendal
    • Gary Megson
    • Carlos Carvahal

9 hours ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

"To me passion is not something you hope you've got in a player, it's a prerequisite," says Megson, eyes burning with evangelical zeal. "Without passion, without drive you can't do anything. You've got to play with your heart on your sleeve."

"We've got to address our problem with playing at Hillsborough. Our crowd and huge stadium are big advantages we need to start using. We've got to stop standing off the opposition at home and start tearing into them."

Quotes from Gary Megson 2011

What's not to like not to like about this outlook? 

garymegson

https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2011/mar/31/gary-megson-sheffield-wednesday

This is ONLY eight years ago., and in that time we have had many, many changes in football How long is it since G.Megson managed a Footbal Leaguel team.

In the meanwhile, despite the Brucegate scandal, and not forgetting that he has been involved with talks at Newcastle most of this week,we have secured the services of Westwood, Palmer, Odubajo, Borner and Kadeem Harris, someone has been doing the Manager's job, surely. if so, they'e not done too badly.

18 hours ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

"To me passion is not something you hope you've got in a player, it's a prerequisite," says Megson, eyes burning with evangelical zeal. "Without passion, without drive you can't do anything. You've got to play with your heart on your sleeve."

"We've got to address our problem with playing at Hillsborough. Our crowd and huge stadium are big advantages we need to start using. We've got to stop standing off the opposition at home and start tearing into them."

Quotes from Gary Megson 2011

What's not to like not to like about this outlook? 

garymegson

https://www.theguardian.com/football/football-league-blog/2011/mar/31/gary-megson-sheffield-wednesday

Words of a footballing genius. The Ginger Genius. 

Time me for HIM to return. 

Squad needs to find their way to Grenoside Woods. 

HE expects. garymegson

• Like 1

Guest Theboylangers
10 hours ago, alanharper said:

I'd have Hughton but the number of people calling him Houghton is doing my nut in after 2 days, I'd be having a breakdown if he was here for 2 years. 

This.