Next Sheffield Wednesday Manager Poll

Next SWFC Manager  

625 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you choose as the next SWFC Manager?

• Chris Houghton
    • Daniel Stendal
    • Gary Megson
    • Carlos Carvahal

12 minutes ago, attyjake said:

It was a comment on the fact that he along with most others are misspelling HUGHTON

that's what is doin me head in

Its times like this its best reverting to the safest option.. 

"That Chappie who was Brighton & HA manager" 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

On 13/07/2019 at 10:11, Buxtongent said:

This is ONLY eight years ago., and in that time we have had many, many changes in football How long is it since G.Megson managed a Footbal Leaguel team.

In the meanwhile, despite the Brucegate scandal, and not forgetting that he has been involved with talks at Newcastle most of this week,we have secured the services of Westwood, Palmer, Odubajo, Borner and Kadeem Harris, someone has been doing the Manager's job, surely. if so, they'e not done too badly.

I hate to be the one to have to explain this to you, but Megson returning as Manager is nothing more than an in-house joke, that's been going on a for a few years.

Or is it?

Megson vs Hughton in a fight. Who would win? And who would they battle it out against from the winners of Bear vs Shark? I can see a Megson/Bear final me sen.

Edited by ChapSmurf

We could go back to DCs origional blue print. 

Of a director of football and a head coach.?? 

Bring in Megson as director of football and promote Haslam to head coach, let him learn off of Megson and do the hard yards on the training ground. 

He could be our wilder given the opportunity ?? 

9 hours ago, stocksyuto said:

If reports are true and we possibly have abit of money to spend in the next couple of windows then we need a manager that knows how to spend it  ot some foreigner to waste it 

Bloodys foreigners coming over here spending our money!   We have a brilliant record of British managers spending money wisely.  Bloody foreigners.