He has left the building

Don’t shoot the messenger but I just seen Bruce, Agnew & Clemence leave the training ground sewn together in the style of the human centipede. According to my source DC went crazy & before raising an army of the undead to smite the curse of people called Malcolm from this earth he deffo said that unless Mike Ashley paid us in Velociraptors he’d never have another Christmas like what he had when he were 6. 

Dead easy this making up stories lark.

• Haha 7

34 minutes ago, DuttyTeabags said:

There are some good managers out of work, with 4m compo in the pocket, get Hughton, get Hec. 

Bruce gives us Lazaar and Aarons and signs Rhodes for 10m out of guilt. 

Hughton uses Prem contacts to sign midfielder/ winger.

Jobs on. 

Do well to get anywhere near 4m in compensation. Bruce is only on a 1 year rolling contract.

39 minutes ago, aitch100 said:

Don't shoot he messenger but, someone at the training ground said he left the club at teatime along with 'arrogant poopydoo' Clemence saying , ' I have to do it ! '

After being there first thing this morning taking training I would doubt he would still be at training ground come tea time.

I'm guessing this is bull. 

Guest Ferkorf
43 minutes ago, aitch100 said:

Don't shoot he messenger but, someone at the training ground said he left the club at teatime along with 'arrogant poopydoo' Clemence saying , ' I have to do it ! '

Seems legit

17 minutes ago, EXCALIBUR said:

Hopefully they know Mr cabbage is going and someone coming in who has some respect.imo he's tainted and no way back for him.

Can’t say to much but plan B was interviewed today UTO 

• Haha 1

They are off, which has been inevitable since the start of the week. DC no doubt making a point, no one wants to be bullied do they.  But no point keeping him against his will. Let him wallow in that sh17 fest up there and tick the bucket list. 

On to the next one, hope it’s a good one. In some ways it takes some expectation off the season and has bought the chairman some credit too. Had Bruce had a poor season then it would be DC who got the blame wouldn’t it. Could work out for the better.