He has left the building

1 hour ago, aitch100 said:

Don't shoot he messenger but, someone at the training ground said he left the club at teatime along with 'arrogant poopydoo' Clemence saying , ' I have to do it ! '

Pay pilgrimage to CR7’s abs?:duntmatter:

3 minutes ago, EXCALIBUR said:

That will certainly p1ss them off. But is he the man for job here. 

I think so.

Wilder did it.

Stendel plays an attacking, high press game.

There is no reason why he can't recreate what he has just done at Barnsley here.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11713/11517068/barnsley-boss-daniel-stendel-on-his-high-pressing-style-and-per-mertesackers-advice

Guest Kagoshimaowl
25 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

All will be revealed if Steve Bruce leaves, if he does a local team will  be very disappointed  UTO 

Darren Moore it is then. Donny will be furious 

46 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

All will be revealed if Steve Bruce leaves, if he does a local team will  be very disappointed  UTO 

I saw Gerry Nicholson  (Asst Manager Ecclesfield Red Rose under 11's) outside the ground tonight..........................anything in it ??

1 minute ago, twolaptops said:

I saw Gerry Nicholson  (Asst Manager Ecclesfield Red Rose under 11's) outside the ground tonight..........................anything in it ??

Not first team, but some of the younger sides are recruiting .   UTO

2 hours ago, DuttyTeabags said:

There are some good managers out of work, with 4m compo in the pocket, get Hughton, get Hec. 

Bruce gives us Lazaar and Aarons and signs Rhodes for 10m out of guilt. 

Hughton uses Prem contacts to sign midfielder/ winger.

Jobs on. 

Or we get Megson in who will turn Nuhiu into The Goal Machine for free 

garymegson

2 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Owt happened, just got back from elatchi Indian restaurant in Hoyland and a fabulous meal. 

Did you see Daniel Stendel in there wearing a green away shirt saying summat about Kev's a gobshite

• Haha 1

Guest wilyfox
3 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Owt happened, just got back from elatchi Indian restaurant in Hoyland and a fabulous meal. 

DC wants 4.5mil for Bruce, 1.5mil for Clem & Aggie, and 7mil for their swfc attire. 

8 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

Err no. Lots of people saying lots of things that they ought to regret based on newspaper speculation but nothing actually has happened.

Glad to hear you had a nice meal btw.

Edited by Rev Owl

1 hour ago, Bluesteel said:

They are off, which has been inevitable since the start of the week. DC no doubt making a point, no one wants to be bullied do they.  But no point keeping him against his will. Let him wallow in that sh17 fest up there and tick the bucket list. 

On to the next one, hope it’s a good one. In some ways it takes some expectation off the season and has bought the chairman some credit too. Had Bruce had a poor season then it would be DC who got the blame wouldn’t it. Could work out for the better.

If I were Mr C I'd have them all on gardening leave, indefinitely, regardless of if Ashley stumps up the money.

It's a matter of principle. He made him look like a muppet back in February  and now this. 

I don't want them anywhere near the first team. It's over.

Let's move on. 

Just now, Ozymandias Owl said:

If I were Mr C I'd have them all on gardening leave, indefinitely, regardless of if Ashley stumps up the money.

It's a matter of principle. He made him look like a muppet back in February  and now this. 

I don't want them anywhere near the first team. It's over.

Let's move on. 

With FFP we’d be mad not to take the cash. But I think Bruce has been long gone since earlier in the week. The club clearly won’t let him just dissapear comfortably though