Bruce in Newcastle ....

Every cloud and all that..!! Like many have said, obviously not the man for the job. We move on..!! Bruce could have been a legend at S6, but by the looks of it he’s jumped ship for what ever reason been cash or broken promises. Who cares, we’ll never no. Where Sheffield Wednesday we’ll do what we want..!! The boys have had a brutal pre season, so should all be in good shape. We’ve got some good signings and pace back in the squad. Season starts in 3 weeks, let’s fill Hillsborough and wee wee the league..!!

p.s I finished work at 12 and I’m in the pub Lol 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sticky belly said:

He's gone chaps. Just hope DC doesn't balls it up with his replacement and we get some decent compo....

I agree but DC does deserve sympathy here because he treated Bruce properly and Bruce has stabbed him in the back, we’ve all been screwed over by this one

1 hour ago, helmut_rooster said:

I have it good authority you cannot get from Sheffield to Newcastle within 10 minutes unless you do indeed have access to a Harrier Jumpjet lol

I have it on good authority you shouldn't believe most of the poo you read...

And

2 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

If he's been allowed to speak to them, I'm hoping he has that chat, comes to the same realisation as everyone else, and decides best place for him is here at Hillsborough.

and here we go

first stupid post

why would you or any Wednesday fan want a manager who isn't 100% commited to the job

if he has gone to just to have talks ,he should be gone from this club

bunch of forgiving fairies this club

If SB is under contract, then DC needs to put his foot down and put a massive price tag on SB.  It may well be business but if SB is in contract then if he leaves he's broken his contract, absolutely bury him, there's absolutely no loyalty in life anymore.

16 minutes ago, WelshOwl74 said:

And

and here we go

first stupid post

why would you or any Wednesday fan want a manager who isn't 100% commited to the job

if he has gone to just to have talks ,he should be gone from this club

bunch of forgiving fairies this club

Nobody is 100% committed to anything.

If it takes him going up there to have a chat to realise he's wrong and stay, then that's a bonus.

Unfortunately, idiots like you wont forgive him if he stays for something he may not have done.

Guest LittleG
56 minutes ago, ES6owl said:

Every cloud and all that..!! Like many have said, obviously not the man for the job. We move on..!! Bruce could have been a legend at S6, but by the looks of it he’s jumped ship for what ever reason been cash or broken promises. Who cares, we’ll never no. Where Sheffield Wednesday we’ll do what we want..!! The boys have had a brutal pre season, so should all be in good shape. We’ve got some good signings and pace back in the squad. Season starts in 3 weeks, let’s fill Hillsborough and wee wee the league..!!

I was still at school at that age.

2 hours ago, ES6owl said:

He's 100% man for the job, that's why I'll be gutted. However he's an absolute mug going to work for Ashley. How many top managers have tried & failed there? He'll end up a scapegoat for his home town rather than the king of Sheffield. 

1 hour ago, Colinwestzicoest said:

He's 100% man for the job, that's why I'll be gutted. However he's an absolute mug going to work for Ashley. How many top managers have tried & failed there? He'll end up a scapegoat for his home town rather than the king of Sheffield. 

He won’t care. All about the money for me.