Bruce in Newcastle ....

Don’t shoot the messenger but I’ve just had a text of a mate of mine telling Steve Bruce is in Newcastle for talks, announcement in next 48 hours , he will fly out to China with the team pre season tour on Sunday .

Just now, Owl999 said:

Don’t shoot the messenger but I’ve just had a text of a mate of mine telling Steve Bruce is in Newcastle for talks, announcement in next 48 hours , he will fly out to China with the team pre season tour on Sunday .

Ive heard the same. He’s in the Vermont Hotel in Newcastle. 

8 minutes ago, Owl999 said:

He's been kidnapped like Steve Barnes was in 'Striker'. 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Sticky belly said:

He's gone chaps. Just hope DC doesn't balls it up with his replacement and we get some decent compo....

^^^^ This.  How we gonna feel if he turns it down though for similar reasons to Rafa.  

He can go for me now. 

1 minute ago, robowl4life said:

He’s literally just left Hillsborough... got there pretty f.ucking quickly then!

Hasn't it only just been reported that he left Hillsborough, rather than reported he just left Hillsborough?

I've only seen a tweet from Sky Sports... could easily be out of courtesy they waited an hour or two before sharing what they'd seen. If you've seen something else though, fair play... it would be a touch of an odd discrepancy. Regardless, he's gone though...