Bruce in Newcastle ....

So from 20/1 to 9/4 and then went odds on very quickly; some foooker must have known and lumped on. Can't have been Bruce he was tekin dog for a walk and having selfies with Wednesdayites. I think Bruce should get the indian burn until he tells who it was..:biggrin:

When the talks happen What Bruce has to say will frighten Ashley; What Ashley has to say will be taken with a pinch of salt by Bruce. Bruce will have considered the poison chalice situation spoken of by other prospective managers. So it will all be down as to whether Ashley will offer Bruce the same £4 million that Abramovich has offered Frank Lampard. I think it's 52/48 in our favour. Where have I seen those figures before. lol

Just now, keepitsteel89 said:

Can the owner of a small cute child drive up to Newc and place said child outside the Vermont hotel in a Wednesday shirt, to give a slow sad wave at SB as he leaves

When you want to edit a post and somehow quote yourself...:rolleyes:

Edited by keepitsteel89

1 hour ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

If he's been allowed to speak to them, I'm hoping he has that chat, comes to the same realisation as everyone else, and decides best place for him is here at Hillsborough.

What are you on about, you were telling everyone he wouldn't be going anywhere yesterday?

50 minutes ago, helmut_rooster said:

I have it good authority you cannot get from Sheffield to Newcastle within 10 minutes unless you do indeed have access to a Harrier Jumpjet lol

An African Harrier Jumpjet or a European Harrier Jumpjet?

I don't know that...aaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

• Haha 5