Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

Does the announcement of Westwood signing have anything to do with Bruce being named booking favourite for the Newcastle job.

Maybe the manager has had enough of the messing around at the club with embargo's, accounts, shirts, preseason, new contracts, new signing strengthening the squad.

Maybe they have had an ultimatum from the manager or maybe they have not but the timing seems a little to convenient.

1 hour ago, wmb said:

So basically a load of gullible idiots have put a tenner on him at 33/1 which has resulted in his odds coming in. Mike Ashley will be strung up by his b@lls by the toon fans if he makes this appointment.

He will be strung from balls whoever he gets in as they seem to hate him, hopefully he will get Wilder in :duntmatter:

• Like 1

Just now, Adam1867 said:

Bruce gaining a 3 year contract at Newcastle on much more favourable terms than at Wednesday surely that would entice him to leave. Knowing that even if he has a bad start he will be paid out for the full term of his contract.

It would be a win win for him.

If we have a good manager (for a change) it's inevitable he will be connected by the media with every vacancy. Get used to it.

I hope he stays, I think he will but if he goes we move on.

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

If Newcastle want him then he goes...

Was about to post similar.

If Newcastle are serious about him as there new manager and are willing to pay the 4 million odd compensation I imagine he would cost. 

Then we will be looking for a new manager.

Let's hope it's all just speculation.

1 minute ago, room0035 said:

Does the announcement of Westwood signing have anything to do with Bruce being named booking favourite for the Newcastle job.

Maybe the manager has had enough of the messing around at the club with embargo's, accounts, shirts, preseason, new contracts, new signing strengthening the squad.

Maybe they have had an ultimatum from the manager or maybe they have not but the timing seems a little to convenient.

You really are a complete fruitloop.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I still don’t think the free unlimited Lonsdale attire would be enough to sway him. I know loyalty isn’t recognised, but as a man of his word, we gave him the time he needed at the start of his contract when many wouldn’t, and I’m sure he wants to at least put the effort back in 

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

Maybe.

Maybe.

Maybe.

• Haha 1

I mean...Steve Bruce is linked with Newcastle.

Sh*t - better get the Westwood signing a new deal story out ASAP. Sure that'll placate him and stop him from moving to his boyhood club who are in the Prem...

:duntmatter:

Just now, S36 OWL said:

It would be a win win for him.

Indeed it would, and just imagine if he actually did okay up there. He would be held in such high regard.

He would then have managed both Sheffield clubs, Birmingham clubs and North East Clubs. Go down in history. 

1 minute ago, rickygoo said:

Because a wealthy Premier League club trying to poach a mid-table Championship club's manager is exactly the same as some random ugly c*nt from Sheffield trying to pull a glamorous TV presenter.

:duntmatter:

giphy.gif

• Haha 2