Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

I think this whole Embargo stuff could put Bruce off the job he currently has.

But taking the Newcastle job would be crazy at this stage.

Seems like they have no money for Transfers and a very average, overpaid squad. 

Just now, EcclesallOwl said:

If Chansiri allows it to happen, he’s gone.

Hopefully Chansiri sets a ridiculous compensation price..

If DC uses the same valuation policy as he does with our players then that will scare Newcastle off.

I think this whole Embargo stuff could put Bruce off the job he currently has.

But taking the Newcastle job would be crazy at this stage.

Seems like they have no money for Transfers and a very average, overpaid squad. 

Just now, EcclesallOwl said:

If Chansiri allows it to happen, he’s gone.

Hopefully Chansiri sets a ridiculous compensation price..

If DC uses the same valuation policy as he does with our players then that will scare Newcastle off.

They are Probably putting it out there to gauge reaction from fans. 

I think he would go as he’s said he’s one last job in him and why not his home club. I would if I was in his position and swfc came calling. 

We need to get great compo tho 

Chansiri and Mike Ashley negotiating compensation is a meeting i’d like to attend. 

What you’ve also got to consider is that these stories don’t come from no where. Bruce will probably have been ‘sounded out’ beforehand, and has probably expressed an interest. 

I never though Bruce would last long here. His style, with DC’s way of running a football club, was never going to last long. Thought it would last slightly longer than this though. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vulva said:

Chansiri and Mike Ashley negotiating compensation is a meeting i’d like to attend. 

What you’ve also got to consider is that these stories don’t come from no where. Bruce will probably have been ‘sounded out’ beforehand, and has probably expressed an interest. 

I never though Bruce would last long here. His style, with DC’s way of running a football club, was never going to last long. Thought it would last slightly longer than this though. 

Doesn't wash with me that. 

IF Bruce was interested in the job, why would he start laying foundations down here?

I'm convinced this is SSN jumping on the odds tumbling (which we know can never be trusted) and the fact that they are probably desperate for some viewers as it's slow news summer season for football.

3 minutes ago, vulva said:

Probs comes from the fact he is a Newcastle fan and born in Newcastle 

Guest wilyfox

Probly Bruce putting money on himself to gee Chansiri up so he gets this umbongo sorted and we can sign some fookin' players. 

1 minute ago, owlZfan84 said:

Doesn't wash with me that. 

IF Bruce was interested in the job, why would he start laying foundations down here?

I'm convinced this is SSN jumping on the odds tumbling (which we know can never be trusted) and the fact that they are probably desperate for some viewers as it's slow news summer season for football.

It wasn’t long back Atkinson was kissing the cup on the Town Hall balcony. 

He left the next day. 

1 minute ago, beswetherick said:

Sky using their media platform to encourage gambling with Sky Bet? Well I never

Sky are quoting their own sources , which when it comes to football matters are usually spot on.