Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Newcastle fans really don’t want Bruce. Very much against it. 

Since when has Mike Ashley been bothered about what the barcodes fans think ? They hate him.

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Dread to think who DC would go for if Bruce did leave. Back to unknown foreign managers would be my fear. 

Im sure Paxo and Doyen have a list already.

Bruce came here for the challenge of taking us up, we allowed him to start late, he's signed players and players have signed because he's here, his relationship with the fans and Chairman etc etc. 

Is he the type with no morals, I dunno. 

12 minutes ago, vulva said:

Chansiri and Mike Ashley negotiating compensation is a meeting i’d like to attend. 

What you’ve also got to consider is that these stories don’t come from no where. Bruce will probably have been ‘sounded out’ beforehand, and has probably expressed an interest. 

I never though Bruce would last long here. His style, with DC’s way of running a football club, was never going to last long. Thought it would last slightly longer than this though. 

hell yes      reckon it will be single syllable negotiation  Feck off !! no you feck off !! 

27 minutes ago, Retired Owls Fan said:

Bruce has an amazing opportunity with us. He's taking a knackered old dinosaur and he can manipulate it into something from the ground up.

If he gets us promoted, he'll have the same status Benitez has/had in Newcastle. On top of that, once in the top flight DC will give him money to spend there. 

Why would he leave us to become just another stop gap when he's part of the bigger picture here?

Triple the wages? Premier League football? Hometown club? In theory lots of reasons actually.

1 minute ago, S1Owl said:

Bruce came here for the challenge of taking us up, we allowed him to start late, he's signed players and players have signed because he's here, his relationship with the fans and Chairman etc etc. 

Is he the type with no morals, I dunno. 

There is no loyalty in football anymore , its all about money.