Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

Guest domSWFC

The positive thing in all this is that Bruce will have plenty of time off again in January to watch as much Cricket as he likes. 

8 minutes ago, MrTacoSWFC said:

By the sounds of it we are only refusing talks because we want a replacement lined up 1st... I cant see the problem with that.

Agreed. With it being so close to the season we can’t mess about getting a replacement in. Sensible from Dc. 

14 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Yeh it’s totally the clubs fault this,  back a manager , give him time off when he needed it and he repays ya like this 

boooooo Chansiri , booooo

Er, I didn't say that. I was saying that whenever the club seems to be heading in the right direction, it always goes wrong. I didn't say this was the owner's fault.

Guest domSWFC

Just imagine the meltdown if he leaves, the club release the new kit to divert the attention and it's absolutely dreadful. 

3 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

Just imagine the meltdown if he leaves, the club release the new kit to divert the attention and it's absolutely dreadful. 

Dont worry, no way we’d f**k the kit up............:Sid:

Edited by Morepork
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

The "fashionistas" have decided just about every kit since Chansiri has been here is dreadfull, this seasons will be no different. 

Edited by DELUDED OWL

Guest domSWFC
2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

If we can get 5m compo and Chris Houghton id be happy with that. 

Plus kits for a tenner at Sports Direct as part of the deal. 

Bruce was on a rolling contract at Birmingham or Villa? 

• #1790 by KaKa on 11 Jul, 2019 11:07
  • The rolling ticker on SSN last night said Bruce was on a rolling contract and compensation would only be £1m.

Surely/Shirley if the compo is anywhere near £5m, then that kills it dead.

Why would Ashley pay that (or any) sort of compo, when Pards is sitting at home stroking himself???

Unfortunately Bruce was on a rolling contract with us too so wouldn't surprise me if that were true

Ha! This is exactly why he has been hired then.

Bet he signs on to a similar one with us. What a disgustingly cheap human being Mike Ashley is man.

Big Sam was on Talksport this morning saying they approached him but he turned it down. Maybe there is a chance Bruce wouldn't want this.

Has Pullis been mentioned at all? If they would consider Big Sam again why not Pullis?

1 minute ago, oldishowl said:

The best outcome would be for Bruce to use this to get total control of transfers , if he hasn’t already.

ie I will stay if I get full control 

Yeah because having full control of ten bob is power indeed!!!! :Sid:

• Haha 1