Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

4 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

I wonder if Bruce's activity has forced DC to push the button and send in the accounts..... will make the job a lot easier to sell to the next manager

So many benefit us

That's it... if Bruce does go a potential replacement maybe enticed into the job knowing he may have a budget and if they manage to offload some players as well... who knows.

138 pages and no real evidence that he has even spoken with Newcastle yet but now he's gone, he's either a Judas or the chairman is useless, we've already spent the compo towards FFP, the embargo is about to be lifted and this whole saga may have forced the issue and now we're discussing who should get the job....

Owlstalk!!!

:duntmatter:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

I wonder if Bruce's activity has forced DC to push the button and send in the accounts..... will make the job a lot easier to sell to the next manager

So many benefit us

Think the accounts have been with the EFL for weeks , it’s company house who haven’t seen them as yet , once released by the EFL I’m sure company’s house will be next 

11 minutes ago, rickygoo said:

We all want Wednesday to do well. The fans are not the problem at Hillsborough - even the holier than thou ones.

Indeed...

I'm just not sure it is particularly fair to pin Bruce's pending departure on the chairman.

Chansiri has made plenty of mistakes but I think he's always backed and accommodated his managers. 

• Like 1

Heard this earlier ... not claiming to be in the know , but he’s not really a keen Wednesdayite just knows a few people through the work he does 

Chansiri will give permission to speak once he’s spoken to replacements, expect a late night rant from the chairman , and the embargo is gone 

5 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

138 pages and no real evidence that he has even spoken with Newcastle yet but now he's gone, he's either a Judas or the chairman is useless, we've already spent the compo towards FFP, the embargo is about to be lifted and this whole saga may have forced the issue and now we're discussing who should get the job....

Owlstalk!!!

:duntmatter:

No matter what happens, it's epic legendary owlstalk, we're legends to even compete with the Geordies for drama and mentleness WTF::ghoulguy::Sid:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Heard this earlier ... not claiming to be in the know , but he’s not really a keen Wednesdayite just knows a few people through the work he does 

Chansiri will give permission to speak once he’s spoken to replacements, expect a late night rant from the chairman , and the embargo is gone 

I'd be pretty annoyed too and ranty if I'd worked hard to clear the embargo (admittedly his mess) and the guy you did it for buggers off.

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Obviously the money is going to be better at Newcastle but surely the abuse that Bruce and no doubt his family would receive daily from the fans isn’t worth the hassle. 

The Geordies should appoint Teraitor May..................she can take abuse whilst p!$$!ng people off and stand it for 3 years

4 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

And rightly so!