Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

7 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Heard this earlier ... not claiming to be in the know , but he’s not really a keen Wednesdayite just knows a few people through the work he does 

Chansiri will give permission to speak once he’s spoken to replacements, expect a late night rant from the chairman , and the embargo is gone 

giphy.gif

Edited by Matt_1
  • Haha 7

6 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Indeed...

I'm just not sure it is particularly fair to pin Bruce's pending departure on the chairman.

Chansiri has made plenty of mistakes but I think he's always backed and accommodated his managers. 

If Bruce goes I dont think you can blame Chansiri.
Just a fact of football when someone in a higher division wants you the vast majority of times you go.

29 minutes ago, Matt_1 said:

If Bruce goes and the compo is £5m+, which is being widely reported, it looks like it will clear us of FFP completely.

I would take Hughton and no FFP worries in an instant, as much as I like Bruce.

Screenshot 2019-07-11 at 10.17.15.png

I'm confused . Nobody seems to be factoring in the recent 20 odd million share issue.. is this on top of the ground sale?

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

In my mind he’s as good as gone now. I’m just praying DC is already on with getting a new manager in. Someone that yet again can pull the players and fans together. Please get this decision right DC. 

Dont worry,  Paxo is sorting us out a new manager as we speak. 

2 minutes ago, Hack-Abusi said:

There's a tweet doing the rounds with a picture of Bruce saying he's at middlewood road

Obviously Dom is talking bull :tango:

A photo of Bruce at Middlewood Road must be legit. Is he holding a copy of today's newspaper?

2 minutes ago, 1993swfc said:

Talksport/SSN/local journo's all saying there has been on official approach from NUFC.

I can only assume Bruce has been tapped up, said he'd take the job and is now trying to get out of that Jet2 plane on East Mids runway that he's been locked inside since yesterday afternoon.

Only DC knows where the key is.

• Haha 1