Tony Strudwick

"Wifey Chappie" has just informed me that she's installing a new "Performance Coach" at Owlerton Towers ....

Bet he can't paint bullet straight lines walls to ceiling  and mitre perfect architraves etc etc ..

Meh............

downloadfile.jpg

Nice Speedo''s tho.......

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

"Wifey Chappie" has just informed me that she's installing a new "Performance Coach" at Owlerton Towers ....

Bet he can't paint bullet straight lines walls to ceiling  and mitre perfect architraves etc etc ..

Meh............

downloadfile.jpg

Man

Dingo WTF:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Meh............

downloadfile.jpg

Semedo's back to save the day? lol

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Meh............

downloadfile.jpg

ezgif.com-gif-maker_(4).gif

• Haha 9

3 hours ago, Sultan_Pepper said:

Could be the most important signing of the summer that. If we hadn't had the injuries to Hooper, Forestierri, Lee, Hutch and Westwood over the last three seasons I think we'd be a premier league team by now.

You know I think you're right!

First we hire Bruce, now we hire someone else sensible who makes sense??? Is this still Sheffield Wednesday? Or has it been taken over by sensible people making sensible decisions. I'm worried all this sensible decision making and progress will eventually become boring. Fire them all and hire Carbone, bring on the chaos, that's more fun. (i am joking of course). Lets see if  he can fix the curse, this team fully fit will be competing for top 6. Onwards and upwards WAwednesdayAW, Amended to avoid being sued.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Meh............

downloadfile.jpg

3WyG.gif.7d8efb05053c770f103a713d54616012.gif

• Haha 2