Who was the mole?

Whilst there is a Trevor Francis thread, I’m sure many of you remember the incident which was aired on March of the Day then in a newspaper, whereby a member of the squad at that time ripped into tricky Trev with allegations such as he had lost the dressing room.

Does anybody actually know who it was, I’ve heard rumours over the years, but I don’t think it ever came out.

Who was the mole??

1 minute ago, sexpistol said:

Whilst there is a Trevor Francis thread, I’m sure many of you remember the incident which was aired on March of the Day then in a newspaper, whereby a member of the squad at that time ripped into tricky Trev with allegations such as he had lost the dressing room.

Does anybody actually know who it was, I’ve heard rumours over the years, but I don’t think it ever came out.

Who was the mole??

Gordon, the gopher, Watson 

:Sid:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, sexpistol said:

Who was the mole??

Adrian