Who was the mole?

5 hours ago, sheriwozgod said:

GORDON WATSON.........................allegedly.

Thought it was Watson, waste of space he was. Looked better than he played. Wonder what he is doing now. My guess is car sales or owns a few tanning salons?

On 11/06/2019 at 13:28, Harrysgame said:

Found out what Watson is doing ...talking ballcocks. 

How did you find that and who was paying Gordon Watson to pass his opinion on football?

Stating Ireland will roll all over Italy in midfield at Euro 2012 and Yohan Cabaye was a better player at the time than Andrea Pirlo. Shocked he hasn't gone on to bigger and better things in the world of football punditry based on that! 

On 11/06/2019 at 13:23, Harrysgame said:

Thought it was Watson, waste of space he was. Looked better than he played. Wonder what he is doing now. My guess is car sales or owns a few tanning salons?

When he came back for a trial, when we were in league 1, I spoke to him on the pitch after a pre season friendly. 

I asked him if he would recreate the dive against Leeds.

He told me to fizz off. 

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

How did you find that and who was paying Gordon Watson to pass his opinion on football?

Stating Ireland will roll all over Italy in midfield at Euro 2012 and Yohan Cabaye was a better player at the time than Andrea Pirlo. Shocked he hasn't gone on to bigger and better things in the world of football punditry based on that! 

Googled Watson to see what he was doing and popped up, need to change my filter. Part of me thinks must have been taking the Plss