Adthe doing a bit of pre season

Guest gizowl

I hope he makes you eat your words, he'll be a vital squad member under SB, remember PNE away, if you were there. Stop using him as the can to kick down the road, all the players that's been on far more dosh, never break sweat and love been in the treatment room and you keep picking on him. 

3 hours ago, gizowl said:

I hope he makes you eat your words, he'll be a vital squad member under SB, remember PNE away, if you were there. Stop using him as the can to kick down the road, all the players that's been on far more dosh, never break sweat and love been in the treatment room and you keep picking on him. 

That’s the problem right there,,,,,we all hope he makes us eat our words,,,,,,we’ve been hoping it for 4 years but unfortunately for every PNE away that we remember there are another 20 games where it’s been like playing with 10 men......and you imply his wages aren’t that high....what gives you that idea?

8 minutes ago, Ian said:

That’s the problem right there,,,,,we all hope he makes us eat our words,,,,,,we’ve been hoping it for 4 years but unfortunately for every PNE away that we remember there are another 20 games where it’s been like playing with 10 men......and you imply his wages aren’t that high....what gives you that idea?

Right on cue... WTF:

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, Ian said:

Compared to Rhodes Abdi Jones get real, and when we're chasing a game with say 20 minutes left, I know who I'd rather have on the bench to call on and that's before Lucas J, Winnall as well. 

5 hours ago, gizowl said:

no he wont,he is gash

2 hours ago, Ian said:

absolutely spot on bud,truer words were never written....fact