Adthe doing a bit of pre season

Guest gizowl
1 hour ago, Brando17 said:

absolutely spot on bud,truer words were never written....fact

FACT, FACT :tango:

3 hours ago, gizowl said:

Compared to Rhodes Abdi Jones get real, and when we're chasing a game with say 20 minutes left, I know who I'd rather have on the bench to call on and that's before Lucas J, Winnall as well. 

Based on what? Preston away out of 200+ games?

4 managers 

That's all we need to see here ,

They can't all be wrong .....

But I'm biased 

Because I've seen some right Sheeite playing in the Blue and White. 

But for me Adthe is just about right .....

Edited by OWLERTON GHOST
  • Like 2

Guest gizowl
2 hours ago, Ian said:

Based on what? Preston away out of 200+ games?

Lets see what SB gets out of him this season, Preston game was just an example, he's done it in quite a few others but some only want to remember his bad games, let's see what a good manager gets out of him, how many games has Rhodes influenced or Winnall or Joao. 

Remember second division Sheffield Wednesday should have 11 superstars and nobody else , implies the owlstalk idiots . It’s a squad game and he has his uses just like every other player. He’s been used by every manager regularly since he arrived . Surely they can’t all be less onow

edgable than the owlstalk know it alls? 

17 hours ago, james o connor said:

Remember second division Sheffield Wednesday should have 11 superstars and nobody else , implies the owlstalk idiots . It’s a squad game and he has his uses just like every other player. He’s been used by every manager regularly since he arrived . Surely they can’t all be less onow

edgable than the owlstalk know it alls? 

He hasn’t been used regularly by the current manager has he....only the 2 clowns that preceded him

33 minutes ago, Ian said:

He hasn’t been used regularly by the current manager has he....only the 2 clowns that preceded him

2013 - 14      played 38

2014 - 15      played 43

2015 - 16      played 41

2016 - 17      played 20

2017 - 18      played 28

2018 - 19      played 31

All Clowns then eh.

18 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

2013 - 14      played 38

2014 - 15      played 43

2015 - 16      played 41

2016 - 17      played 20

2017 - 18      played 28

2018 - 19      played 31

All Clowns then eh.

How many of the above did he start, how many of the above was he thrown on in 'hit and hope' tactics, how many times did he play because others were tired or injured? (I realise you have stated 'played' which includes all I've asked, it would be interesting to see what I've asked - maybe someone could provide this). 

The guy is below average at best (I would class him lower than that, but he does 'try' in a minuscule number of games a season) , if we let him go tomorrow, he would not stay in the Championship, its equivalent, or a higher division. 

No wonder we haven't been promoted if we are relying on crap like him every other game.

Sorry but he is not good enough for a side wanting out of this league from the top exit not the bottom.

Cult hero or not he's throw!

2 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

How many of the above did he start, how many of the above was he thrown on in 'hit and hope' tactics, how many times did he play because others were tired or injured? (I realise you have stated 'played' which includes all I've asked, it would be interesting to see what I've asked - maybe someone could provide this). 

The guy is below average at best (I would class him lower than that, but he does 'try' in a minuscule number of games a season) , if we let him go tomorrow, he would not stay in the Championship, its equivalent, or a higher division. 

All the managers who played him and keep playing him(regardless of starts or sub appearances)must be clowns,i mean with such an in depth analysis of him by you,(and anyone else who holds similar views) how could they be so wrong,Beggars belief that 4 professional men got it so wrong over nearly six years.

4 minutes ago, DELUDED OWL said:

All the managers who played him and keep playing him(regardless of starts or sub appearances)must be clowns,i mean with such an in depth analysis of him by you,(and anyone else who holds similar views) how could they be so wrong,Beggars belief that 4 professional men got it so wrong over nearly six years.

And how many of the men that played him kept their job? 

They ALL proved successful in their Sheffield Wednesday careers by using him. Maybe if one offloaded him and brought in a competitive and talented centre forward, they may have still been in the job. 

The reason I asked about 'starts' is that I see the previous managers 'hoping' that by throwing on the big donkey towards the end, he may get lucky.