Away games

7 hours ago, VBQ24 said:

Barnsley will surely be a Friday night game live on Sky. 

I'm fancying Luton as never been and it looks a quirky little ground. 

It's a dump with rubbish facilities, they've put seats on old terrace, good recipe for a broken ankle.

7 hours ago, VBQ24 said:

Kenilworth Road is an absolutely shocking ground. One of the worst in the football league. 

9 hours ago, VBQ24 said:

If by quirky you mean a knackered old hole with dire facilities, which has been built in the middle of an area that resembles a war-torn country, that’s exactly what it is. 

It’s an experience walking though back gardens to get into the away end, though. 

• Haha 1

At least with 5 London away trips they can't make them all midweek. Millwall and QPR are near certainties though as usual. Hope they mix it up a bit and give us QPR on a Saturday and if they must put another London game midweek make it Brentford, it's a reyt trek from the tube station!

We've had 2 successive August weekend London away trips on my boy's birthday weekend so a third time on the trot would be nice.

3 hours ago, Mole said:

Kenilworth Road is an absolutely shocking ground. One of the worst in the football league. 

The surrounding area, especially after dark, is the absolute worst/most intimidating in the football league.

A complete shytehole of a place!

11 hours ago, bradowl said:

It's a dump with rubbish facilities, they've put seats on old terrace, good recipe for a broken ankle.

11 hours ago, Mole said:

10 hours ago, eckington owl said:

If by quirky you mean a knackered old hole with dire facilities, which has been built in the middle of an area that resembles a war-torn country, that’s exactly what it is. 

It’s an experience walking though back gardens to get into the away end, though. 

Looks like I won't be bothering :laugh:

• Haha 1